We, a family of four, found this place by googling around. Can not complain on anything. If you have children there is a great pool where you can spend some hours. If you want to do other things it is not far away to Argentario or Giglio (Islands), or Follonica and Cecina (acqua parks) apporx 1 hour. Also, we liked very much the ecological thinking (Bio) and the lack of heavy tourism that eg Florences, Lucca, Viareggio has.
Alessio Degl' Innocenti and Ove Karlsson (Sweden)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia's Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Italy/Tuscany - Manciano