UNA Poggio Dei Medici(Scarperia e San Piero)
$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hotel dei Vicari(Scarperia e San Piero)(Great Value!)
$102
$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Hotel Ebe(Scarperia e San Piero)
$83
  • Bar/Lounge
La Felicina(Scarperia e San Piero)(Great Value!)
$88
B&B Il Nido di Gabbiano(Scarperia e San Piero)
TripAdvisor
Camping Village Mugello Verde(Scarperia e San Piero)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Affittacamere Via Degli Dei(San Piero A Sieve)
B&B Il Fienile di Scarperia(Scarperia e San Piero)
B&B Elisir Toscana(San Piero A Sieve)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were lucky enough to be welcomed by BB owner Francesco at San Pierro a Sieve station in Mugello- Tuscany and can say that an instant friendship was formed. Attentive, accommodating, generous and professional are a few traits that you will receive from this amazing host.

On arrival to the gates to the Villa Manini my partner and I were completely overwhelmed with this quaint and romantic villa and the surroundings it was set amongst. With a history of 3 generations in the family, it truly felt like a home away from home. Various large living rooms await you in the each of the high ceiling villa walls with exposed beams which then lead you into your bedrooms. We stayed on the top floor with a large sized bedroom that consisted of two windows (a bonus considering the evening sun rays and continual stunning views)! Our room had a large dresser, wardrobe and comfortable, warm bed. It had fresh linen, towels with heater and extra quilting if needed. Our internal bathroom was a little tight however, considering we walked out to an external basin area within our room- we had all that we needed. Treated to light snacks (fruits, biscuits, coffee and cakes) in a communal dining area, we were lucky to be treated to both Francesco’s home cooked apple cake and chocolate biscotti- AMMMAZING!!!

Cobble stones surround the villa with full access to various outdoor seating areas pop out of nowhere around the villa, enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and immerse yourself in complete quietness. Such a romantic and soulful place, it is ideal for a get-away, re-charge, pitt-stop, long stay and I would even say for intimate wedding venue :)

With our main intent being to attend the Motor GP at Mugello, we couldn’t have found two polar different experiences in one town. Serenity Vs Adrenalin a short distance from each other. Safe to walk for those who are up to take in the ambience, the villa was a 45 min walk from the track whilst a drive was 5min. I would consider us well travelled and we have found our favourite place in The Villa Manini that became my home away from home.

Thank you again Franscesco for sharing your villa to many that will find happiness here!! I highly recommend this stay to any who a travelling through Mugello. I cannot and will not stop talking about both him and this beautiful villa.

Until we meet again!

Lorena and Joel x

Room Tip: We loved our top floor room however all of the villa was stunning.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lorena A
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We cannot say enough how much we loved our time at Villa Manini. The room was excellent, I loved the interior design, with the exposed beam ceilings and renovated bathrooms. All was immaculately clean, the bath towels sparkling white and soft. The staff were very helpful and super friendly.The breakfast, with eggs, bacon, bread, butter and many others good things, was very very tasty, also better than in my home!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jay R
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a family business run with pride and it shows. The rooms are kept very, very clean. The B&B has a very nice atmosphere, being in an old maintanined structure but with modern touch and comfort. It is an amazing value for the money. Our host Francesco was pleasant, always with a smile on his face and helpful with all our queries. We are learning Italian and Francesco was very patient with our efforts even though her English is much better than our Italian.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CeciliaRobJ
VillaManini, Francesco at Villa Manini, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Cecilia,
You are very kind to me, thank you very much!
For me was a pleasure talk with you, in English or in Italian...
I'm looking forward to see you again next year to speak Italian with you!
Ciao e a presto!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our recent stay at Villa Manini Villa was thoroughly enjoyable - A charming place to rest, nestled in the trees in a tranquil spot in the Tuscan hills. The manager, Francesco, couldn't have been more helpful and truly made our stay. Located close to the circuit at Mugello, any motor fans would find a warm welcome here!
I would happily recommend it, from the comfortable rooms in a simple country style, to the attentive service which couldn't have been bettered.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Guy H
VillaManini, Francesco at Villa Manini, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you!!!
I'm glad to read your words, for me is very important that you enjoy to stay in our B&B and I hope to see you again in the future, we are your home in Mugello!
For me was a pleasure having you as guests, and cook for you the English breakfast!
Say hello from me to your friend and his family, I hope you had a good come back.
But Mugello is not only race truck, here you can find other amusement, good food and wine, Florence is near, and if you are looking for relax you can stay in our garden!
As always, excuse me for my bad English...

Reviewed July 10, 2011

just returned from our holiday in italy. our trip revolved around the Italian Moto GP at Mugello but we also wanted to experience Tuscany, Villa Manini more than fulfilled both. The Villa is 3km by road from the circuit, 5 minutes by car/bike. we wanted to walk and this literally took max 30 minutes, 20 by road and then on the left there is a wide public path through a wood leading directly to the circuit - nice bar/snacks as you enter the path.
We were on a B&B basis but they also have a self catereing apartment for up to 5 people. The villa is decorated in a typical tuscan style with lovely gardens to relax in. There was no air con but dont let that put you off as the position of the property in a mountain area and the fine mesh screens to close at night made the rooms cool. The breakfast was continental style - no toaster which would have been nice for us brits.
Francesco the host was fanastic and could not have been more helpful, he gave us good information about the area and offered us a lift into the nearby town of scarperia and picked us up afterwards. Scarperia is about about a 40/45 minute walk through countryside, very pleasant but was nice to be picked up for our return. Local taxi's at moto gp weekend are very busy and difficult to get. If you are visiting the area your own transport is not essential but is advisable if want explore the surrounding area.
This is a family run villa, typically italian and very welcoming. Loved it:))))

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple