Review Highlights
Al Mugello non si dorme!!

Reviewed October 7, 2018
orestcrete
Heraklion Prefecture, Greece
via mobile
The cathedral of speed

What a fantastic circuit. Have been here for the past 6 years for a track day trip and it is a lot... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
ana_and_pedro
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews valentino rossi public transport a nightmare great track main entrance bring your own health and safety other reviews motogp race bike racing shuttle buses good luck an amazing experience both ways taxi driver plenty of food dream come true
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Whatever you have read and hear about Mugello MotoGP weekend is all true. An incredible experience that everybody should live at least once even if they are no fans of MotoGP.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic circuit. Have been here for the past 6 years for a track day trip and it is a lot of fun.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Witnessing a MotoGp race at Mugello is a must for every avid sports fan. The atmosphere electric coupled to good Italian food, wine, women and song. Organisation is tsill "The Italian Way", but overall great experience.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

To help those driving to the Italian MotoGP, we did this much better this time. Drove towards Scarperia, arrived around 7am, parked in the FIRST car parking lot we saw before getting to the roundabout at Scarperia. This is around 5km from the track. From here walk around half an hour follow the crowd, to the track. Don’t make the mistake of driving closer to the track like we did last time and took 5 hours to get out of car park. Stayed nearby at villa le maschere. Perfect day, Vale on podium #bestdayever

2  Thank rovinaround
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Italian moto gp, what more do i need to say ?? Excellent venue, easy in and out if you are on a bike, do not drive !

Reviewed August 6, 2018

After researching all what I could find on the internet, we decided to go for the 2 hour drive from our holiday resort to Mugello on 26.7. I could not find any information about access possibilities. When we arrived the message was short: No access today. Come back tomorrow. Well... We didn't.

1  Thank Jørgen D
Reviewed July 11, 2018

It was beyond my expectations. My first experience of this kind. The atmosphere was shocking: so many people, so much noise (the motto was something like "nobody sleeps in Mugello"). I was there by myself and this was not so good, as it took me a long time to get from the parking place to my seat, surrounded by a large crowd and not having anyone to talk to. Once in my seat it was OK. I didn't expect to take me so much to get there and, although I left early from my hotel in Florence, I missed the Moto 3 and most of the Moto 2 race. Next time I'll plan better. Plenty of food and drink stands. The souvenirs were not very expensive. I booked a room in Florence in February because everything was already full around the track. I think that going with someone who was there before is a good ideea or buying a package with some kind of guide (if there is such a thing).

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My wife and I travelled to mugello with Motorsportstravel,and I must say they did almost perfect job.From the 5 star hotel in Florence to the hospitality viewing area,which provided excellent facilities that included all day food and drink and very clean toilets etc.As a life long bike racing fan it was priceless.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

If you love MotoGP, Mugello is a must. It has to be the craziest race meeting in the world. You do have to really plan ahead, as else you could get really stressed out with travelling, walking etc but go fully prepared, allow plenty of time and it's an amazing experience with the very passionate Italians. There's minimal Health and Safety which just adds to the fun, other tracks seem almost boring in comparison once you've been here. Ladies, loos in the grandstand areas are sit down, others around the track are hole in the floor types.
With a weekend ticket it's worth getting into as many stands as you can on the Friday, there's only a few you can't go in Simoncelli, Ducati but it's great to walk around for the different viewpoints and feel the atmosphere for those camping and in camper vans. Noise, chainsaws, sooo many yellow flares, even a motorised wheelbarrow this year, just so much to see.
With Vale on the podium, the track invasion was spectacular in itself. Nice touch this year with the Italian airforce flying their colours along the main straight. (think Red Arrows). Accommodation already booked for 2020.

3  Thank katevale46
Reviewed June 12, 2018

One of our bucket list choices ! (Laguna Secca also ticked, but 8 years ago.. )To compare the two is impossible, Italian exuberance versus US organisation. From walking for 40 mins from our coach to the entrance to the circuit, and the cacophony of the crowd, ( Vale Vale) and chainsaws it was sensory overload in a good way, and simply magnificent. We have read other comments about the facilities, and should add the caveat that we had bought a package that enabled us to use team hospitality, and so we avoided many of these difficulties, we would certainly do this again, as it was well worthwhile. We would also like to say that official MotoGp souvenirs were very reasonably priced compared to the UK, and good quality