The food, service and walking on this holiday were all superb! ercole is a lovely man who is always working for the good of his customers. and his wife roberta made some of the best food we have ever tasted. also ercoles cooking classes featured pasta dishes and a pork one. the walks were scenic and you always could come back to a cold drink by the lovely pool. our rooms were lovely and they all had a great veiw from the shuttered windows. it is in the heart of the beautiful village. we had to have a early start on the last day (5:30 am!) but ercole was happy enough to give us cake and coffee before leaving. a overall excellent stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Senio: where stay is fine In this medieval town, Ercole and Roberta created a jewel of Tuscany hospitality: Locanda Senio. An hotel of a refined and searched style, itimate with perfume of peace, mirth and carefree in each season: in front of a lighted fireplace, toastig chestnuts and sip a good red wine, oder at the edges of the swimming pool with hot water immerse in the garden with rare herbs. The bedrooms 6 peaceful and beautiful rooms and 2 suites, these with fireplace, are all furnished with some local antiquarian pieces and each corner passes on owners’ care and attention. Family furnish and old mobiles repropose guests all the memory and the sentiments of the old time without forgetting modern conforts. All the rooms has a indipendent bathroom , lot of fresh and good air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Diffuso - Locanda Senio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Senio Palazzuolo Sul
- Albergo Diffuso - Locanda Senio Palazzuolo Sul Senio, Italy - Tuscany