Value for vale is pretty good, however the room we got was old, dark and a bit filthy. The setting of the gardens and the houses was very nice. The food in the restaurant is below expectation (the starter was great, but the mains were not good at all).
There is a small spa. The entrance on the weekend is eur 15 and includes one towel. Each additional towel is eur 3. Also watch out for the pool which is very nice, but here again, they try to charge you eur 5 for the chairs, which is unusual in a hotel own pool. the location however is great and the place is a very romantic setting. There was a wedding on the weekend, and the casagrande was the perfect setting for it. We would come back to the place but ask for a nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Casagrande is an elegant, superior category hotel, located in the old town centre of Figline Valdarno, a little town strategically located in a central position between the cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena. It is a large, distinctive building with a spacious, austere enclosure in pure Tuscan style. Ideal both for business trips and for tourism, the Staff of Villa Casagrande will welcome you with their willingness to satisfy your every need and, by giving you specific advice, they will help you discover the beauty and the flavours of our "Tuscan Land". Free parking and free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Casagrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Hotel Villa Casagrande Italy/Tuscany