As in the headline, this is a typical Ibis hotel.The rooms are basic. They are clean. They are quiet. The hotel is well kept (minor renovations were being done outside during our stay) and the staff was friendly. The breakfast (at 10 euros) was a bit steep considering all we wanted was a crossant and coffee, so we headed for a short walk to the nearby Gigli Mall where we found a most excellent coffee bar! (The only problem is that it doesn't open until 9:00).
The hotel is a short 15-minute drive to downtown Florence (where we parked at the train station. Other, less expensive parking is available).
The price of the hotel was reasonable; location relatively good. As this was my second stay here, obviously I can recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Firenze Prato Est hotel is located in Campi Bisenzio, 11 km from the centre of Florence, in a shopping district close to the I GIGLI centre, and 5 km from the airport. Its location is ideal for business or tourist stays. It has 127 air-cooled rooms, including 8 for disabled persons. You will find a bar open 24/24, a restaurant and free outdoor parking. Guests on a business trip Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Firenze Prato Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Firenze Prato Est Hotel Campi Bisenzio
- Ibis Campi Bisenzio
- Ibis Hotel Campi Bisenzio
- Ibis Firenze Prato Est Province Of Florence, Italy - Campi Bisenzio