This was my favorite place in the Toscana. The admosphere in the hotel is nice, the train station is so close, a 5 min in car and that's the easy way to go to Florence, and when you're back you have the wonderful patio and tho pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence, Italy - Campi Bisenzio