“Get your Clams on The Mountain”
Review of Bob's Clam Hut at Sugarloaf - CLOSED

Bob's Clam Hut at Sugarloaf
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Love Bob's in Kittery but we don't live there. We do live at Sugarloaf and Bob's here is our piece of the coast! It's so wonderful to enjoy clams so fresh that you can taste the brine of the ocean while enjoying our mountain life. Just wish Bob's was open year round up here. Hint Hint!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was skiing at Sugarloaf for five days. I ate at Bob's -- for all five days. Clam strips, crab cakes, lobster rolls, lobster stew, fish stew, fish sliders -- all good. Only downside, is that no matter how many runs you make, it's hard to burn off all the calories that you consume at Bob's.

Other than being bad for my waistline, it wasn't all that good on the wallet also, but I think I went overboard four out of the five days.

Eat there -- best ski food that you probably won't get anywhere else.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We skied at Sugarloaf for a week. We went to Bob's clam hut 3 times for lunch during the week. Fish chowder, fried clam roll, lobster roll were wonderful. The clam roll was so good I had it twice during the week.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Had fried clams. My 14 yr old said he could taste the ocean! Nuf said!
Needed at least 100 characters. Don't think I need to say more

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The last thing I expected on a winters day in western Maine was outstanding seafood, but that's what I found! This coastal dweller and fisherman's daughter LOVED the delicate, tasty, crispy whole clams! Haddock and fries were good, too, Kids meals were beyond excellent value, and my kids were full and happy!

1  Thank Qtownfoodie