“Where's the fish?”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Gepetto's

Gepetto's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cambridge
“Where's the fish?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Maybe it was a bad night. The steak and prime rib were fine ,the mushroom soup was good, but the fish chowder was 50% potatoes by volume (I know because I fished them out) and about a teaspoonful of unrecognizable fish in a watery, tasteless white broth. I didn't eat it. The "sole stuffed with crab in a lobster mornay" was stuffed with tasteless breadcrumbs. The sole was dry. The white sauce tasted like white sauce. Terrible. The service was very slow. When I help by handing the server hard to reach dishes I expect at least eye contact if not a faint smile. Disappointing.

• Visited January 2014

Boston, MA
“Fast seating, good variety.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Went without reservations for New Years dinner and were seated right away. There was a great variety of dinners in all price ranges. Veggie dumplings were very good with a slightly crisp texture. Fish and chips came with a great piece of fish just average fries. Ribs were a bit dry with too much sauce piled on top. Chicken and sausage penne was very good. Hamburger was bland. Brownie sundae dessert was excellent. We'd go again.

1 Thank TravelerWithFour
Bangor
“Good comfort food, beautiful locatoni”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

The location was close to the hotel, in the same complex. 2 minute walk from the hotel lobby. Big place, nice bar. Would be an excellent place to hang out on a weekend. The food was good but normal. I had a pizza, which was good but I've had much better. My husband had chicken parmesan, it was also good but not amazing. We ate close to 10:00pm, I think we got there just in time before they closed the kitchen which could explain why the food was good but not excellent.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Midge207
Carleton Place
“Good pizza, great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good thin crust pizza, good beer, great service, and local stories. You can't top that! We were hoping they would be open each evening, but when we came back later in the week, it wasn't to be. But that one evening made us happy, and we can live on that.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mary M
Montpelier, Vermont
“Great Selections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I liked the veggie quesadilla and the spring rolls. The atmosphere was great and lit just right. It is right next to the Sugarloaf Mt Hotel, which makes it quite convenient.

Visited July 2013