“Bible Characters came alive in huge statues!”

Hand of Jesus Shrine
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Lucban
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Huge statues of Noah's ark, elephants with slide and other Bible-based characters were a feast to the eyes of the youngsters. Cool breeze was a great welcome in a hot summer afternoon. Adequate signages were placed to keep the sanctity of the place especially the steps going to Kamay ni Hesus Shrine and to prepare the pilgrims on having the right attitude towards the task.

1  Thank ByGodsGrace

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My kids and I were there last week of March. We attended the Solemn Mass by a great Priest. Every word in a sermon touched my soul, we were blessed by the holy water at the end of the Mass which was awesome after being spiritually healed. After that we had the chance to climb the stairs up to the highest end... just a little of sacrifice because we climbed in the middle of noon. But as a Devotee Catholic we didn't mind the weather and we loved the experience. My children offered their prayers while climbing, while I was so thankful seeing different statues inspired from the different chapters of the Holy Bible. Picture here and there. It was an experience I want to do again next year. True to its devotion... the organization have certain days that they organize healing. They also have areas where you can eat lunch or snacks.. also some religious shops for a souvenir that helps the NGOs. I ended up buying wooden statues of Jesus and Holy Family.

1  Thank Fritzie C
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I was here with kids 2 days ago. I was so amazed at the amount of people visiting the place. People in all walks of life converge here for their faith. The cool Lucban weather tempered the steep 310 steps upwards to Jesus making the climb a bit more manageable. Lots of things to see and buy at the base. Ofcourse don't miss the pancit habhab. Get a small figurine and have it blessed by priests on duty. I loved it here. God bless us all

1  Thank Libsmendoza
Reviewed August 12, 2013

A very good place especially for spiritual activity :) With 300 upward steps of way of the cross will surely make you feel suffered and really good for the soul.:)

1  Thank RoniRomero
Reviewed July 30, 2013

kamay ni hesus at lucban quezon philippines. My first visit there was i think 2010 with my sister and uncle , we are very amaze to the views , and we promise that we will visit again here with my whole family and friends . Now we always visit here at summer and my lola's birthday . We love the place . And next summer we will be visiting here again with my highschool friends and with my sister friends to share this lovely place :)

7  Thank maigan a