I used this as a wedding venue and it was incredible value for money and the day was just perfect. The setting, decorations, flowers, food and service were all top notch. They did not have champagne so we brought our own for a small corkage fee. Everything else was done for us including a three tier cake and all to a very high standard. We had a perfect day to remember for the rest of our lives and the most beautiful sunset. Even the open bar for 50 people only cost us an extra 10,000 pesos. The beach was beautiful and totally empty as we went for sunset walks each evening. We also were the only ones in the pool whenever we used it but if the resort was busy it is quite small. The food was good but not exceptional and there was no steak or other western food apart from burgers. The marketing manager Paul is a fellow brit and he was incredibly helpful and friendly and even gave us several contacts and advice regarding my new wifes visa application for the UK. The gardens are very pretty and there are several exotic birds and exotic south american fish in a pond. The room was comfortable and very quiet but no cable TV. There is nothing to do in the town so this is for a spa romantic break I feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming beach resort so quiet,with clean and comfortable rooms, nice and friendly staff, good local and fresh sea foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort And Spa
- El Puerto Marina Beach Hotel Lingayen