its a nice resort and very easy to book thru internet. the rates and the price for food is reasonable. the service is good but they need to polish their skills a little bit more. the beach is black sand but its very fine and clean. the waves is too strong for me its really tiring to swim in the beach. their are some activity you can do in the resort they have a pool table, fishing area, surfing board which you can rent and they also offer a tour to hundred island but if your in a budget just enjoy swimming and relax . the place is really relaxing and quite. its a nice hideaway for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming beach resort so quiet,with clean and comfortable rooms, nice and friendly staff, good local and fresh sea foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort And Spa
- El Puerto Marina Beach Hotel Lingayen