We stayed there for one night, the place is okay however it not much to do there, we planned to stay for four nights but in the end we just stayed for one night as the location is almost deserted. We headed to Lucap/alaminos the next day day instead.
The Fillipino Breakfast was excellent.
We stayed in Bungalow 1 and it was okay and basic but just outside runs a few roosters that woke up my wife at 4am... So if you not are used to farm animals don't choose the bungalows if you wants a non disturbed sleep.
The bungalow was not very clean and bugs and a gecko kept us company, but that is what you expect a top of a fish pound.
Bed and blankets did not match the price paid, the same goes the location.
Surf board rental is crazy expensive compared to other places, but we did know that before we head off. Internet is avaliable at the restaurant and the bar but not at the bungalows.
The pool is much smaller than it looks on the homepage.
If you like good breakfast and don't mind a pretty booring location it is okay a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming beach resort so quiet,with clean and comfortable rooms, nice and friendly staff, good local and fresh sea foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort And Spa
- El Puerto Marina Beach Hotel Lingayen