Islandia Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Consuelo(Lingayen)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am on a 6 day motorcycle tour of Luzon, a day ride out of Subic on day 2. We rolled into Alaminos looking for a nice place to stay. There are not many options here and when we came across Islandia at the entrance to town, we checked it out, it turned out to be just what we needed, we got a room well off the busy main road, so quiet was the word. Helpfull staff, clean rooms, good value for our money. There is a pool in the back which was chlorinated quite heavily, but I had no need to swim this trip. If you are going scuba in the 100 islands, it is close by (5km). There are some ok accom in Lucap but no better than this, just a bit closer to the boats.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank nharv33
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just recently visited Alaminos City to experience the different sights and sounds the city has to offer...
Days prior our arrival I tried contacting the Hotel through e-mail, text messages, leaving a note in their website and also calling but have never received any single response from them. Nevertheless, when we arrived at the city and checked-in at the hotel (since we do not know of any other hotels in the central business district area). Here are a few of my observations:
-they assigned as to an upstairs room with only stairs (no elevators)
-floorings were unstable; tiles not set properly
-the room were we stayed in is very warm; air-conditioning system did not work very well
-the bathroom door did not close and can't be locked
-only 2 tv channels to choose from (abs-cbn & etc), which were not even clear (tried asking the staff about it and they confirmed those are just the channels of their "cable" provider)
-breakfast was only limited to 3 choices- very salty
-at night, only 1 staff was visible- she's the front desk, waiter, guard, maybe cook, etc... hahahah...

Anyways, our stay was not that really bad. My expectation just fell very short.

The place can be better and have so much potential only if the management will assess of what they can really improve on.

Room Tip: you can check other hotels at the Lucap Warf which is very near the "Hundred Islands" Park
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Percuseon
Reviewed June 3, 2013

very unprofessional manager who booked us on an early check-in where in fact we have agreed on a late check-in. when we complained of poor air-conditioning system manager sent an electric fan instead of transferring us to another room with a working aircon. No stand-by power generator so we were not able to take a bath the whole morning because the rooms had no water during a power interruption. did not update us on the weather such that we could have made changes on the schedule had he informed us of the weather condition in the area. worst, manager told us the owner is out of the country and that he should be blamed for all the bad things we experienced.

Room Tip: do not stay at islandia Hotel in Alaminos, pangasinan. They dont have the right to be called the only true hotel in Alaminos
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank benjo_13
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My Fiance, baby and i visited alaminos last may 11-12 for sa whole day tour at hundred island. we had our overnight stay at this hotel..
The hotel was clean and we were very comfortable with the place.. There was an incident that made us thankful that we stayed at Islandia Hotel.. It is because of there staff/crew namely Michael Angelo Ben Español who found the lost cellphone of my fiance.. He even pouch the cellphone thru LBC and have it deliver to us here in manila in just one day..
This scenario just make me feel the real meaning of hospitality and honesty in the philippines..

Thanks to you Angelo..i assure you that you are one of the asset of this hotel..

thumbs up !!!! GOD BLESS TO ISLANDIA HOTEL :):):)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Lucky O
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently visited Alaminos after holy week, just missing their Bikini Contest on Easter :O. I purchased a package deal for me and my family, which included lodging, food and an excursion out to Governor's Island out in Alaminos' 100 Island. It was truly a bargain!

This resort is well accomadated with almost everything you need. Dine-in Food, laundry, pool, bar, karaoke? It has it all. For starters, the managements was extremely welcoming and accommodating. Everything I needed, I could as them or the front desk and it would be taken cared of right away.

Additionally, a lot of models and celebrities tend to stay there. I even got to meet Rachel Grant!

Next time I'm in Alaminos City, I'll definitely be staying at Islandia.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family