“Islands galore!” 4 of 5 bubbles

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Islands galore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

There are a lot of small islands in the "park" surrounded by pristine blue (deep) waters. The sea was very calm at the time we went there. I did not expect this since we left Lucap Wharf at around 1:30 in the afternoon. For the best vantage point, go up to the viewing deck at Governor's Island. For swimming with kids, Quezon Island is the best place. It also has tables for rent (less expensive that in Governor's Island) where you can eat your food. Marcos Island is a must for those adventurous enough to jump into the clear green "pool" inside Imelda's Cave.

2 Thank BDCE

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a little bit of everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

There are lots of places to visit and things to do at the Hundred Islands. I would recommend that you avoid contractors and use the regular tourist center for your Hundred Islands visit

4 Thank brayniboy
Manila, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Lost it's glory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

15 to 20 years ago this place must have been a gem. But nowadays the corals are dead, the beach overcrowded and the accommodations near the area are very basic. Good accommodations are located in Bolinao but it is far (more than an hour) from this place.

2 Thank Roseandthorns
Quezon City, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“worth seeing but too many people”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

They have a tourist office where you pay standard fees and they assign you a banca of your choice of size. But the vendors of hats and sunglasses hound you in the parking log and when you board the banca. Also, there was a line in the bathhouse. There were so many banca's in the major islands. But other than these, the islands were interesting and worth a visit. Better to go on a weekday.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pbj7
Luzon, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Hundred Island was amazing. We stayed in Alaminos for 2 days and 3 nights. We went to the 100 Island on the 1st day around 0900 and we decide to stay until 1700. I went there with my husband, my sister and my niece. we all did enjoyed the place. We rented the boat that cost P1400 that could take you to different Islands that accessible and some was developed and some was not. We went first to the Governor Island and we went to the top and the view was amazing, you got the view of all the Islands. The next stop was the children Island, it was called children cause the water was shallow that you will never worry to leave the kids swim around. Next was Marcos, then the Cathedral cave and so on and so forth. We stayed all the day in the Quezon Island, the well developed Island. We really enjoyed our time swimming, taking pictures and barbequing. That place become really memorable for me and for my husband cause he was teaching me to swimming and I really did learn. It was one of our amazing trip. On our way back we did a stop at the bat cave and it was my first time to see a real bat and that much. So over all experience was excellent. Amazing place and unforgettable memories.

Visited April 2014