“Average”
Review of Timmantang Rock

Timmantang Rock
Ranked #9 of 24 things to do in Pagudpud
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Nothing much to see here.. It's just a big rock near the shoreline, nothing special.It's part of the tour but still, I'm quite disappointed.

1  Thank NiemaRach

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Rock. That's what it was... a BIG ROCK by the shores... interesting to see that its there surrounded by clear shallow water.

1  Thank LoveMD24
Reviewed July 11, 2013

You Stop, you see a Rock , take a pic, look for a minute, then get back in the car, and you're on your way. Duh. nothing special about it. I actually wondered why we stopped.

2  Thank Chuck81818
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Quite forgettable. A big stone near the ocean, that's just it. I think I just expected more. When our tour guide lead us there, I though we'll walk for sometime to reach it but no. The attraction is actually the big rock in front of me. Stayed there for less than 10 minutes. We just took some pictures and went straight to Bantay Abot Cave.

1  Thank Sheepy D
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Nothing. It's just a rocky outgrowth. You may stare at it for a long as you like until you feel sleepy.

1  Thank Ailuropaws