Villa Del Mar Ivory Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pannzian Beach(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
$30
$26
$25
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

First of all, my son and I visited the place for 3D2N. It was more on an official purpose than a vacation. Thus, whatever this resort may be suited us well. We requested a room fronting the beach and the owner, Bibeth Benemerito was so gracious and accommodating, she gave the best available room according to our specs. Villa del Mar is not as new but the place was kept clean and the staff were nice. The bathroom though, needs a little extra lift in terms of fixture. The rates are rather reasonable. The beach is just a few steps from the resort.m

Room Tip: Must plan your vacation at least months do you could get the best room possible for your visit.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank WanderCezy
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Rate not reasonable for their services. Aircon not working in rooms located in "CAPIZ". We had requested for an electric fan but I have to wait for some guests to finish eating in their dining area just to get that fan. No water in the shower areas near the beach and near the pool. No water heater. Wifi is not always on, If I did not complain they will not turn it on. Food service is slow. For breakfast we have to wait for an hour just ot be served. Dinner service takes longer than this, imagine!!! There is swimming pool but there is no water.

I have asked for their supervisor or manager to complain but they do not have any.

I could go on and on with our bad experiences in this resort but I'll just cut it short...in other words, do not ever stay in Villa Del Mar Ivory Beach Resort in Pagudpud.

Oh one more thing they still owe me change for my 1,000 bill.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Soozdes
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I went there to inquire for available rooms but I wasn't entertained, i have to get them to talk to me and when they finally did they were rude and very unaccommodating. I guess because I looked poor or something, I was wearing a Vintage Ed Hardy Shirt and a rugged Hollister Skirt. So I guess without knowing what brand I was wearing I looked like a needy person and that's why I wasn't at all Entertained, The crazy part was when they spoke in Ilocano thinking I don't speak or understand the dialect. I will not recommend this resort to anybody, if their customer service is based on how you look or how rich you are, then this is a not a good place to enjoy a vacation.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Im writing this review for my mom and her friend who stayed in this place for one night. I never heard my mom complain about accomodation even if she stayed in a cave she was so upset by how they were treated that she pester me to write a review of this resort.

First she just ask for an extra blanket to the front desk but they said that they only give one blanket per room but my mom have to BEG for it. After a long wait they sent a security guard to inspect their room (come on they are 2 old women and one of them is even injured!!!) They sent another guy to ask what they want and after a loooooooooong wait they finally gave them a blanket.

My mom and her friend was not able to eat dinner because they said that they closed the kitchen and should look for food somewhere else.

Room Tip: avoid this place
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cloudzy_09
Reviewed April 24, 2012

OMG! I purchased 2 vouchers from a group buying site for a 3D/2N stay at Villa del Mar and I did look up their website to check their accommodations and facilities. In their website the place looks fine, but when we got their OMG the place is horrible. I can't stand our room. The bed sheets smells old. And the BATHROOM! Oh my god! the bathroom is the worst of it all. There was a dead cockroach on the floor. The shower curtain looks so filthy and I bet it has never been changed at all. The faucet looks like it's decaying. I did not dare use the water from the faucet when I brush my teeth. The 2nd floor from our accommodation looks like it's about to fall off any time. One time we were greeted by a swarm of bees that just happened to be just right outside our room. OMG! I HATED THE PLACE! My husband and I stayed more often in Evangeline just because the food there was awesome and the staff were just too friendly. THE STAFF AT VILLA DEL MAR are all IDIOTS!!!! I swear! I HATED THAT PLACE SO MUCH!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple