Evangeline Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pannzian Beach(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
$30
$26
$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsvilla anabad pointsmangoapo idonworth the pricebeachresortthumbsphilippinesilocosrestobagnetrocksdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband celebrated our 1st yr anniv here and we were not disappointed. Their staff were super nice and they surprised us with putting up a table inside a big heart on their resto. Their food are yummy and worth the price. Their rooms were good (we checked all the rooms, we loved the one on the 2nd floor, right door, but someone has already booked for it and so we ended up staying on their attic which is nice too)...

Defintly worth the money & we'll be back for sure! :)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a nice, clean and affordable place to stay. It is a very short stroll to the beach and its restaurant. The staff are some the most helpful and approachable that I have experienced in my travels and will do anything to make your stay an enjoyable one.

Room Tip: all the rooms seem to be nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BAZZAARPerth
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

One of the few that accepts payment via PayPal which is very convenient. The room was decent and the bathroom was clean, although there were ants crawling around but just a few and didn't bother us. The restaurant served excellent food! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

I wouldn't recommend getting a massage though, because although the masseuse had great hands she talked and complained too much. She was complaining about her coworkers, I couldn't care less, all I wanted was a massage - not someone to talk to. Turned me off.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is the second place we stayed in Ilocos Region and among the 3 hotels we stayed in during our visit to the region, this is the best!

We were travelling during the night without any idea how to get to EBR but thankfully, Ms. Ann, kept in constant communication with us during our trip. When we finally arrived at the Pagudpud Center, Ms. Ann provided a tricycle driver for us. That gesture boded well for our stay there.

When we finally got to see our room we were quite shocked at how spacious it was. The room has 2 queen-sized bed, a large wooden cabinet, a mini-ref, a mini sala complete with 3 chairs and a table, a study table with lamp, and yet there is still space for another queen-sized bed. That is how spacious it was! And the bathroom has complete amenities and modernized. And let us not forget about the mini-terrace we had facing the pool. I wanted to stay there for a month!

All the staff, from the hotel as well as those in the restaurant, are so pleasant, accommodating and helpful. They all made us feel welcome and comfortable there. No request is so great for them. If we allowed them, they would have made certain that we didn't have to go out of our room to do anything. They would have waited on us.

The restaurant serves freshly-cooked and delicious food. And their serving is a bit too much for me but it's ok. That's what made them very affordable and so worth the price tag they have (which is again not that expensive). The ambiance of the place is very relaxing since you can here the ocean waves from there. On the menu, it says there that we have to wait for the food for 45 minutes to an hour but we did not wait that long.

I will definitely go back here to relax and unwind.

Room Tip: Room 2 definitely. I think it is the biggest room they have on that building.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pauline P
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just had an overnight weekend at the place with my wife. We were a bit early so we were able to choose our room. The room was like for honeymooners, and we felt we were...they have clean-up after the day, when you have brought in lots of sand from the beach unnoticeably due to the excitement...staff were very accommodating and will get out of their way to fulfill your requests. Special commendation to annaliza (I think) for helping us when we arrived. The resort's restaurant serves great food, fresh and delectable. This also serves as your reception area where you can leave your shirts, keys, cameras (after all the taking)...We'll definitely be back in the nearest vacation time here...

Room Tip: Call prior to trip, or when at Laoag to check availability of rooms. Be there for lunch as the food is superb...this will also give you time to choose the room of your preference...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple