Terra Rika Beach & Dive Resort
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The staff are friendly,food is great and very nice scenery. Price is just right for backpackers ,family gatherings.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank batobato06
Reviewed March 20, 2011

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at Terra Rika in February 2011. The employees at the hotel were very helpful and friendly. We also enjoyed dining at the restaurant. The food was delicious. The location of the hotel was great since we were right on the beach (Saud Beach). However, the hotel itself was just okay. It was kind of rustic for our taste.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank OCworldtravelers
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We booked another hotel in the area. The service was poor and the food overpriced and terrible so we cancelled our stay and got rooms at the Terra Rika. It was so much better, the food was great and the hospitality could not have been better. I got my scuba certification. They were patent and friendly. And worked the dive schedule around my vacation time. Exelent Instructor and the area is beautiful many dive sites and reefs galore. I want to go back for my advanced open water cert, There were some problems with the rooms but they did what they could to remedy and gave us a discount. They were building a new wing in the hotel that looks awsome I cant wait to see it great view.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank deezel45
Reviewed July 15, 2010

We planned our vacation to be a heritage and beach tour – Manila – Vigan- Laoag to end in Pagudpud. Terra Rika required full payment for 2 nights booking in advance to guarantee our accommodation. We checked in with full of anticipation of beautiful beachfront hotel with diving, snorkeling, camping and other water sports facilities as their website indicated. To our extreme disappointment, the hotel is one amongst the many hotels in one location, the beach is shared with the general public and the hotel does not have it’s own private yard or open space for whatever activities. There is obviously no planning in the construction of so many hotels/inns/beach cottages in one small area. We saw several piles of garbage. There was not enough parking space for all the guests. On our very first day, the faucets in our toilet did not work and were never fixed during the time that we were there. You can hear loud karaoke singing in the evening. The food was quite expensive for this type accommodation. The restaurant service was slow. Oh by the way before we checked in, we asked if we can just be refunded so we can stay in another hotel, or just drive back to Laoag, they said it is not their hotel’s policy to give refund .

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
9  Thank windtraveller26
Reviewed May 30, 2010

During my stay in Saud beach, i decided to try having dinner on their restaurant which is a few steps from the hotel where i was staying, the waitress that attended to my request was very impatient while i was browsing on the menu, when i tried making some request she simply displayed an attitude of arrogance then asked me "from where are you?" i politely answered "from Baguio", well she turned her back and made the remark "Tiga baguio lang pala, buwisit"....Hearing this i decided to leave and had a nice dinner in Apo Idon instead.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo