This hotel is the best of both worlds - surrounded by Tuscan hills, but 15 minutes from the heart of Florence. The property is spectacular, and our room on the 2nd floor overlooked the pool and the Arno. The bed was so comfortable and there is something about throwing open the shutters, letting the spring air in, and listening to the birds chirp - a perfect experience. The food is very good as well - if you go in the spring, get the stuffed zucchini flowers with shaved white truffles - it is amazing! The staff is so friendly and exteremely helpful in getting reservations, cabs, tours, etc. As I wrote in the guest book - I would move in if I could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned by Villa d'Este Hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Massa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Massa Owned By Villa d`Este Hotel Candeli
- Hotel La Massa
- La Massa Hotel
- Villa La Massa Province Of Florence, Tuscany, Italy