My family and I spent the Easter weekend at Villa La Massa, which is near Florence but far enough to get away from the bustle of the city. The hotel is beautiful and in keeping with the style of the region, it is a Tuscan villa where everyone would want to stay. The service provided by the staff cannot be faulted, each member of the team know their job and each person does their job with dedication and sincerity, and it was always service with a (genuine) smile. We were fortunate to spend Easter Sunday at the hotel and it was truly like spending it with a family. We didn't have any children with us but the hotel is very child friendly.
A special mention should also go to the bar and the restaurant at this hotel. Don't miss out on the cocktails and the local wine. The restaurant serves Tuscan cuisine and despite being vegetarian, we were given ample choices regarding our meals on each of the evenings. The staff at the Medicean bar and the Il Verrocchio restaurant are also dedicated and hospitable people.
If you're thinking of visiting Florence then stay at this hotel, you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned by Villa d'Este Hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Massa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Massa Owned By Villa d`Este Hotel Candeli
- Hotel La Massa
- La Massa Hotel
- Villa La Massa Province Of Florence, Tuscany, Italy