“Benbecula's Best”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benbecula Island
Ceann na Pairc Guest House
Reviewed July 29, 2012

What more can we add to all the previous reviews for Ceann na Pairc except to say they are all accurate. Catherine, and her whole family, makes everyone feel right at home and it is more like staying in a friends house than a B&B. Rooms are spacious and spotless with a huge walk-in wardrobe to use. Breakfast is superb and location is ideal for exploring the wonderful Uists. Forget the local hotels - stay at Ceann na Pairc

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 19, 2012

A really lovely place with a friendly host in Catherine. We had a lovely homemade afternoon tea on arrival, as well as during our stay and delicious breakfasts throughout. Our room was very clean, comfortable and with a very good bathroom - and overall our experience was nothing but positive.

However my only slight negative is that ladies (women !) of a certain age might find themselves lying in a pool of perspiration due to the rubber mattress protectors that Ceann na Pairc feels obliged to use on their new mattresses. A necessary evil I'm sure, but if they had had mattress protectors with more "breathability" then I might have been cooler and slept better.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is the best B&B we have ever stayed in. Large, well decorated, well equipped bedroom and bathroom, excellent breakfast and convivial hosts. I don’t recall there being one negative aspect to our two day stay and I would very much recommend it.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is my second visit to Ceann na Pairc Guest House and that says something! I was made very welcome, my ensuite room was spotless and better equipped than many hotels I have stayed in. The breakfast was excellent - you choose the evening before what you would like in the way of a cooked breakfast, from the full scottish to scrambled egg on toast. I also highly recommend this guest house.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our room was first class and the breakfast very good. The hosts made us very welcome and their children now in their twenties were charming and informative. I would highly recommend this Guest House.

2  Thank Reston613
Reviewed May 19, 2012

It is difficult to add to the many great reviews already on TripAdvisor about this excellent guest house. The hostess, Catherine, made us feel very welcome immediately on our arrival. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was 'made to order,' and was always excellent. I am fussy when it comes to the cleanliness of bedrooms, but even I couldn't fault our room. I even spent more time than usual in the shower! We spent time in the lounge just relaxing and at some time or other we met Catherine and her husband, Donald, who always were happy to give advice on our plans for the next day's adventures. My wife says its the best guest house she has stayed. I couldn't disagree with that.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank James C
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent accomodation with first class ensuite rooms. Our hostess was extremely helpful First class breakfast. Nothing to fault and I would recommend to all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Dark Island Hotel
Dark Island Hotel
#2 of 2 in Benbecula Island
The Isle of Benbecula House Hotel
The Isle of Benbecula House Hote...
#1 of 2 in Benbecula Island

Been to Ceann na Pairc Guest House? Share your experiences!