“Welcoming and excellent Guest House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benbecula Island
Ceann na Pairc Guest House
East Linton, United Kingdom
“Welcoming and excellent Guest House”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our room was first class and the breakfast very good. The hosts made us very welcome and their children now in their twenties were charming and informative. I would highly recommend this Guest House.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Reston613

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 19, 2012

It is difficult to add to the many great reviews already on TripAdvisor about this excellent guest house. The hostess, Catherine, made us feel very welcome immediately on our arrival. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was 'made to order,' and was always excellent. I am fussy when it comes to the cleanliness of bedrooms, but even I couldn't fault our room. I even spent more time than usual in the shower! We spent time in the lounge just relaxing and at some time or other we met Catherine and her husband, Donald, who always were happy to give advice on our plans for the next day's adventures. My wife says its the best guest house she has stayed. I couldn't disagree with that.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank James C
St Andrews
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Excellent accomodation with first class ensuite rooms. Our hostess was extremely helpful First class breakfast. Nothing to fault and I would recommend to all.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nick946
Reviewed May 4, 2012

From the warm welcome on arrival, to the comfortable, spotless rooms, to the excellent breakfasts and sadly to the cheery farewell, this was a great place to be and a truly enjoyable stay. Host Donald and his daughter were friendly and informative, the atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed - a genuine haven - I won't stay in any other B&B whenever I next return to Benbecula - if they'll have me that is!

Moran Taing!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
strathclyde
Reviewed March 31, 2012

All the previous reviews are spot on - this is an exceptional B & B. We were met by the friendly owner Catherine who immediately offered us a cup of tea. The bedroom we had was very nicely decorated to a very high standard with an immaculate en-suite with a great power shower and good quality shower gel and shampoo. The bed was very comfortable and there was a capacious wardrobe with plenty of room for your luggage. Although a TV with freeview is provided in the room there is also an extremely comfortable guests lounge with large TV with all the SKY channels. The guest lounge would not be out of place in a 4 star hotel. Breakfast was excellent and plentiful with a good choice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Highlands
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed here March 2012. Don't be put off ig you don't usually got for B&Bs. This is a very professionally run 4 roomed B&B. Everything was excellent and couldn't be faulted. I never had such a good nights sleep away from my own bed. I was welcomed mid afternoon with a tea tray with homemade cake. Catherine kindly gave me a lift in to the village. Free wifi, sky TV, lots of hot and good pressured water, nice toiletries and tea tray in room. For breakfast delicious home cooked scottish breakfast, freshly made fruit salad. Really impressed. I'll be staying here again. Book early as a very popular B&B. 2 stunning beaches within a mile or so away.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar. 3 doubles, 1 twin.