“Gross” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
“Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very dirty and full of weird red neck families. The staff was friendly but not very speedy...go to the McDonald's instead its a lot cleaner! Who decided to put carpet in a fast food restaurant!

Visited January 2013

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“customer service sucks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food was good ,but if you are not familiar with the place and menu and ask a few questions the staff should be able to handle that in a friendly manner. My order was a #1 burger a and fries and a baked potatoe with cheese and bacon, they forgot the fries, I reminded her and she placed them on my tray upside down and a third of them landed on the floor...no apology, not another order, just quickly asked next person in line what they wanted.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jane M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good fast food but pricey. Food is well prepared and is fresh and purchased locally

Visited June 2012
Bridgewater, Canada
“Is that what you call customer service???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Took my family here for lunch and had a large order and a lot of requests as my family is picky. there were a few errors on the meal and we went up several times to fix it. On my last trip up as I ordered a baked potato with my meal and it wasn't cooked I overheard one of the girls on grill say "oh my god...here she comes again"
Considering I PAY FOR THE FOOD Ya your damn right...Here i come again. Will not be back...very disgusted by the service I received.

• Visited June 2012