“Will have to try again for proper opinion”
Review of Two Chefs Restaurant - CLOSED

Two Chefs Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

As "Two Chefs", I had one of the worst dining experiences of my life -- an expensive, rubbery, bland, undercooked pasta dish. As the newly-minted "Dan's Family Diner", I had a quite tasty stirfry dish. The third visit will be the rubber match.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I went for the BOGO fish and chips offer. Sounds like a deal we thought. I had a choice of battered or breaded fish, I went for the batter. The haddock was pre coated in batter and so dense it was disgusting. Also the coating had a taste of something from the fryer. I told the waitress and she said she was sorry and asked if I wanted something else. I declined. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I will not be back

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This restaurant has just changed ownership). The name was changed to Danny's Family Diner. Danny Wile was part of the former restaurant management. Danny is well known in the area for being an excellent chef. The waitresses have been there for some time and provided good service as well.
I will have to stop in for lunch soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was very disappointed with my last visit to Two Chefs. Seems there are new owners now and some of the staff are family members. The atmosphere was more of 'the family diner down the street'. It seemed like it was our waitress's first day on the job. She was not familiar with the restaurant's wines and had to ask for assistance. And when asked what ingredients were in a food dish, she came up with a list that she "guessed" was right. She also had to be asked for ketchup. I would expect that to be supplied automatically when fries are ordered.

For years, I've been having the penne pasta dish. It had always been awesome and my favorite. This night was a special occasion and I was looking forward to my evening. The food has also changed. The quality and quantity have both decreased. I was very disappointed in my recent experience with this place. I have made the personal decision to never spend any of my money at this restaurant again!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our family, ranging in ages from 15 to 91, enjoyed a wonderful Sunday evening meal to celebrate two birthdays. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The roast turkey buffet was a real treat of home cooked goodness. There were cold salads and hot veggies, with the usual turkey dinner fixin's, as well as soup, fresh biscuits and desserts if you managed to save room. $14.99 - very reasonable. I can't vouch for any menu items but can tell you the portions I saw go by to other tables were large. I recommend giving this restaurant a try.