“I wanted it to be more, but very clean”
Review of Dairy Queen

Cuisines: Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Roanoke, Virginia
“I wanted it to be more, but very clean”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Food was OK, the sandwiches were drenched in ketchup. The place was the cleanest fast food place I have encountered since moving to Nova Scotia. The solarium is nice on a cold day.

Visited November 2012

Bridgewater, NS
“A big fan”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've always been a fan of the Dairy Queen. I love their burgers and the quality of the fries. I've found the prices have gone up a lot over the past year here though. As with most fast food locations a meal costs way more than a few years ago. If I want fast food this would be my first choice of locations though.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank James H
Leesville, South Carolina
“Dangerous”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We only had ice cream. It was good. But my husband fell down the dangerous steps. We had planned on going back but dont know if I can get him to go back now.

Visited October 2012
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Halifax
“Its a Dairy Queen, why am I writing a review?”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I'll tell you why! It is the only DQ that I've been in over the past year that offers free dog ice cream when you make a purchase! Why should I pay $2 for a tiny blob of ice cream as a treat for my dog when I just paid about $10 on treats for myself and my wife? This is perfect!

I was so pleased when I found this out recently. Everyone who is a dog owner should go there when in Bridgewater, as well as to PetValu, which I have reviewed as well.

• Visited July 2012
Liverpool, Canada
“Great Venue for This Type of Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a typical Dairy Queen burger restaurant. The prices are very competitive, the food is always fresh and hot off the grill, the service is friendly and the while place is exceptionally clean. Great place for a quick burger and fries or even something a little more varied.

Visited May 2012