“Excellent pasta and great staff!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #19 of 59 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Halifax, Canada
“Excellent pasta and great staff!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Pasta Tuesday is the day to go! The pasta is AMAZING. I have the chicken penne and it was SO GOOD. Our hostess who seated us (Margaret) was extremely delightful and our server was just as good! Didn't have to ask for refills at all! She was on top of it! We will be back for sure! This location is the best I've been too.

• Visited March 2014

Bridgewater, Canada
“Absolutely consistently terrible.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten here at least 4 or 5 times over the past year. We've had only one satisfactory dining experience out of those visits. The only reason we returned a couple well spaced times is because we thought maybe they have improved.."we would give them another chance"! However after our last visit in January when we waited an hour after our appetizers, for our main course...and it arrived with "hairs in it", we decided enough was enough. After pointing it out to our waitress, her reply was...would you like something else instead? She did not bill me for the hairs, but did bill us for everything else...even my wife's main course which she did not eat because after being there approx. 1 and 1/2 hours by this time, we simply wanted to leave.
We will never return!

• Visited January 2014
Rhodes Corner, NS
“For the life of me, I don't get why people go here.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We only went as others were going as we have had nothing but bad experiences here. Staff are wonderful, food is terrible. It all seems to be stuff reheated, and generally quite bland. I had a small pizza with 3 toppings. The sauce was bland, the crust was cardboard, the cheese tasteless and scarce and the toppings (onions, peppers and Italian sausage) okay. Place is clean for sure, but no matter what we order, it is mediocre at best and priced way too high.

• Visited November 2013
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Always Good Food and Friendly Efficient Service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Bridgewater. We eat there often. We are vegetarians and they have numerous things we can eat. The food is great, the service is great and the staff makes you feel like family. The prices are a bit high but well worth it. Tuesday is Pasta night and the gourmet pastas are on special.

• Visited December 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Decent enough to go back”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

When I was in Bridewater for a month I visited this place about 10 times, which is a lot, compared to how many times I visit other restaurants. The food was always good, especially liked the nachos, but I guess this is just the same at every BP. It remains a chain, but who says chains have to be bad?
Anyway, so Friday nights there were, probably still are, karaoke nights and these are fun! The restaurant is really crowded then.
The price for alcoholic beverages is ridiculous given the fact that they taste like popsicle, but what can ya do?
The service was decent too, except one night when we spent like $250 on drinks and food and we only had 260 to pay the waiter. Okay, he didn't get enough tip because we didn't have anymore with us, but this was totally unexpected. He was pissed off and I apologized so many times, but he was being sarcastic and rude, which is not good, since tip is something that is customer is WILLING to pay and not automatically pays, I would say.
He would have gotten his 10%, but after being so rude to us we decided to just leave.
I would go there again, maybe when he's not around.

• Visited September 2012