“Great hotel...great staff”

Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bridgewater
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The suite that my husband and myself and two daughters stayed in was perfect for families. It had one king sized bed and one double pull-out sofa.It had a sitting room that could be closed off from the bedroom with sliding glass doors. Really great for privacy! The beds were so comfortable.The room had a two 32-inch flat screen TV's.Another great thing was the complimentary breakfast. Our girls loved the swimming pool and couldn't spend enough time in it.

We cannot compliment the staff enough, they were so friendly and very efficient and helpful. Our check in was quick and the front desk staff were incredible! Special mention to Trevor who went out of his way several times, including personally making up the sofa bed for our daughters. What an asset Trevor is to this hotel. I don't think that we have ever dealt with someone so accomodating, friendly and efficient.Thank you, thank you to Trevor! We would definitely stay at this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Joanne C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Trip Advisor community! We are certainly very lucky to have such wonderful staff that take such good care of our guests. Glad you enjoyed the suite - it is perfect for travelling with children. I hope you will come visit us again on a return trip to Bridgewater.

Joanne

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Best Western, Bridgewater, during our two-day Christmas trip to visit family in the area - we were both glad of our choice and extremely pleased with the accommodation, the service and the staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travels to Bridgewater. I am happy you and your mother enjoyed your holiday stay with us. I will be sure you pass along your great comments to our staff. Hopefully we will see you this time next year for your holiday travels.

I appreciate you sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Amazingly helpful staff and nicely appointed room (king suite) but not very good cooking for breakfast. Also the TV server was horrible. (bad system and few choices for viewing- kept changing to a blank channel while viewing shows) The Building and rooms and people are great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. I apologize that you didn't enjoy your breakfast and I will be certain that our food and beverage department is aware of your feedback. I will be sure to pass along that you thought our staff were great; I must agree. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a fantastic location for a girls weekend away for a scrapbooking retreat! The catering was delicious, breakfast included was was so economical! The pool was lovely and beds were amazing! Nice to have queen beds!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

I was so pleased to hear that your group enjoyed their scrapbooking retreat. We loved having you here at the hotel. It is great that you were able to enjoy so many of our hotel amenities like our pool and on-site restaurant. We hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Clean, Quiet, and great food! Never planned on the restaurant, but we sat down, close to the big orange chairs, I had the a great appetizer, with a curry influence! Next the chicken Parma.... cheesy, with lots of flavor, my partner had the scallops,mussels,and shrimp dish....mmmmm.

The waiter couldn't do enough for us. And In the Morning, there is an excellent hot breakfast, a real cheesy omelet, with ham,greenpeppers, onions, with Coffee, tea, juice, and their are pancakes, French toast, and a cold breakfast with a large choice of yogurt's, bran flakes, cornflakes, milk, its all there.!

I would recommend this hotel, I will be back .

Room Tip: Order on line save 20%.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for being an ambassador for our on-site restaurant, 27 South. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experiences in our dining room, both for dinner and then again for breakfast. I believe I actually spoke with you in the morning when you checked out at the front desk as I remember hearing you describe the dishes you ate for dinner the same was as you just described them in this review.

I look forward to seeing you for future stays. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a wonderful weekend in Bridgewater and my stay at the Best Western was great. My room was amazing and clean. I was upgraded to a room with a sitting area and it was nice relaxing on the couch to watch tv and knit before going to bed. The other great thing was it was quiet even with a bunch of teenaged hockey players and party goers staying at the hotel. My only complaint is the price I had to pay for my little dog. I felt that the $20.00 per day was a bit on the high side.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share it with the Trip Advisor community. I am glad you enjoyed yourself while staying in the Bridgewater area and that you were able to relax and left our hotel feeling rested. I do appreciate your concern with our pet fee being $20.00 per day. We charge this fee as there is additional cleaning completed in our guest rooms after we have had a pet stay with us.

I do hope we will see you again in the future should you travel to Bridgewater. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I traveled here over the summer for a concert, my room was clean, up to date and big. When I made the reservation for this hotel they didn't have the room that I had wanted so they gave me a bigger room for the same price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would travel back here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. It is great to read your comments and to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you are in the Bridgewater area again soon. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Thank you again.

Vanessa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Comfort Inn Bridgewater
Rum Runner Inn
Rum Runner Inn
#1 of 6 in Lunenburg
Atlantica Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre

Been to Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!