BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
GreenLeadersBronze level
Uranium City, Canada
“Great Food Too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Clean, Quiet, and great food! Never planned on the restaurant, but we sat down, close to the big orange chairs, I had the a great appetizer, with a curry influence! Next the chicken Parma.... cheesy, with lots of flavor, my partner had the scallops,mussels,and shrimp dish....mmmmm.

The waiter couldn't do enough for us. And In the Morning, there is an excellent hot breakfast, a real cheesy omelet, with ham,greenpeppers, onions, with Coffee, tea, juice, and their are pancakes, French toast, and a cold breakfast with a large choice of yogurt's, bran flakes, cornflakes, milk, its all there.!

I would recommend this hotel, I will be back .

Room Tip: Order on line save 20%.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for being an ambassador for our on-site restaurant, 27 South. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experiences in our dining room, both for dinner and then again for breakfast. I believe I actually spoke with you in the morning when you checked out at the front desk as I remember hearing you describe the dishes you ate for dinner the same was as you just described them in this review.

I look forward to seeing you for future stays. Thank you again.

Vanessa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Lawrencetown, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a wonderful weekend in Bridgewater and my stay at the Best Western was great. My room was amazing and clean. I was upgraded to a room with a sitting area and it was nice relaxing on the couch to watch tv and knit before going to bed. The other great thing was it was quiet even with a bunch of teenaged hockey players and party goers staying at the hotel. My only complaint is the price I had to pay for my little dog. I felt that the $20.00 per day was a bit on the high side.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share it with the Trip Advisor community. I am glad you enjoyed yourself while staying in the Bridgewater area and that you were able to relax and left our hotel feeling rested. I do appreciate your concern with our pet fee being $20.00 per day. We charge this fee as there is additional cleaning completed in our guest rooms after we have had a pet stay with us.

I do hope we will see you again in the future should you travel to Bridgewater. Thank you again.

Wolfville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I traveled here over the summer for a concert, my room was clean, up to date and big. When I made the reservation for this hotel they didn't have the room that I had wanted so they gave me a bigger room for the same price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would travel back here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Trip Advisor community. It is great to read your comments and to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you are in the Bridgewater area again soon. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Thank you again.

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

what a great experience. Nice clean up to date hotel with comfortable beds and updated decor. The staff was amazing, we had early check in / late check out and it was no big deal. Friendly services, overall we were really satisfied !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I am so pleased to see that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We always try our best to honor our guests requests for early check ins and late check outs whenever we can. I will pass on your kind words to our hotel staff; I agree with you that they are amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and I hope we see you again in the future.

Ajax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent place to stay when travelling to Nova Scotia. Close to Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Yarmount. Staff extremely helpful, rooms very clean, continential breakfast sufficient, great internet service. Also close to Halifax and Peggy's Cove.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us during your travels to Nova Scotia. I hope you had the opportunity to do some exploring while you were with us on the South Shore.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and we hope we will see you again in the future.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Of all the Best Western hotels we have ever stayed in, this is the best.
The front desk person was friendly and helpful. The room was exemplary and the breakfast staff were wonderful.
If only all motels and hotels were as good.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and thank you for your loyalty to the Best Western brand. There are many other great Best Western properties so for you to call us the 'best' is an honor. It was also great to read that you had the opportunity to enjoy your hot buffet breakfast before departing out hotel. I do hope that we will see you again in the future.

Thank you again.

West Pubnico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I need to write this. Our son and family were headed to the Best Western in Bridgewater and were in a serious car accident which totalled their car. Luckily they were not hurt. They arrived at this hotel and told the staff what had happened. Their little girl had wanted to go in the pool. They gave them pool passes and kept them safe till we got there. Service like nowhere else! Thanks for caring!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeanelle D
Vanessa_Bolivar, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
We were just happy to see that everybody was okay. Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review. We really appreciate the kind words. Hopefully your family will be able to return to our area in the future and come back to the hotel to stay with us.

Vanessa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Days Inn & Conference Center - Bridgewater
Smugglers Cove Inn
Smugglers Cove Inn
#1 of 6 in Lunenburg
Atlantica Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!