Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Homeport Motel(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
Topmast Motel(Lunenburg)
$78
Rum Runner Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Restaurant
$120
Lighthouse Motel(Bridgewater)
Bridgewater Hotel(Bridgewater)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot buffet breakfastgreat place to stayboston pizzanova scotiabeautiful hoteloff the highwaycanadian tirerecommend this hotelclean roomsfront desk staffgreat poolhot and cold itemsswiss chaletking suitehamwedding partypool and water slide
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here for two days while touring the area and I was very happy with the clean rooms and comfortable beds. It is off the main highway so it was easy to get to. Having a restaurant next door was handy and the laundry facilities was a plus.
The front staff was very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Joanne C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I hope that you enjoyed your time touring the area - we might be a bit prejudice but we tend to think the south shore it the best part of the province! Thank you for making the choice to stay with us and hopefully we will see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in September. This hotel is lovely in regards to cleanliness, decor, hot buffet breakfast and convenience (walking distance) to some stores and restaurants, and close to the main highway. However, we experienced some frustrations such as: pool area was not opened on time and had to find caretaker to get entrance half an hour late; coffee urn was empty and ham gone at 8:00 am at the buffet breakfast; tried to make coffee in the room but no filters found - had to call front desk and go to pick them up. Best Westerns are our favourite hotels but there just wasn't the attention to the little details at this one.

Room Tip: Third floor room 330's looking into the garden courtyard and pergola was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dntravellers
Joanne C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. First of all I am very sorry that your stay was disappointing. It is the attention to the little things that usually allow us to stand out and I am very sorry that we fell short during your time with us. I appreciate you taking the time to pass along your comments so that I am able to follow up and ensure that we do our best to see that we don't miss these types of things for future guests. I hope that if you travel back to the area again you will consider trying us for a second time. If you do have any other feedback regarding your stay please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We spent 7 nights nights at the Best Western in July and had a very enjoyable time. The staff are exceptional. The beds are super comfortable, the rooms and lobby are very clean, we enjoyed the pool and waterslide and the complimentary hot breakfast was always well stocked. The air conditioners were nice and quiet. We appreciated the onsite laundry facilities and the well equipped fitness facility. Would definitely stay here again if ever in Bridgewater.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second level so you can use the stairs instead of the elevator. Also ask for a room at the back of the hotel which looks out onto a grassy area and gazebo.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Joanne C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments of our property to the TripAdvisor community. It's always great to hear when guests make use of and enjoy our facilities. Thanks as well for sharing your tip regarding the rooms on the back of the building. Our gazebo and walking trail behind the hotel are TOO good of a secret! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Beautiful new hotel.. highly recommend staying here, its very clean the breakfast was good and a nice pool... what else would you want?? If I ever visit the area again I will definately stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review. Best Western takes cleanliness and breakfast very serious so I am thrilled that you noticed the quality in these services. We participate in an Ultra Clean program which brings our cleanliness to an entirely new level in the industry and of course we recognize breakfast as the most important meal of the day and glad you enjoyed! Hopefully we will see you again on a future visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Me and my family have recently visited the Best Western Plus Hotel in Bridgewater Nova Scotia and I must say it has everything a Hotel should have! The staff are amazing for one! They are all so down to earth friendly! They make you feel so welcome. I have been to many Hotels, Motels, from different 5 stars and below. I must say this place if a 5 in everyway in my books! The price is reasonable and the best part is they have perks(bonus's) for returning guests! You don't get that at higher end Hotels. I have stayed at those higher end places and this Hotel out beats many of them. The rooms are spotless, and the beds are so comfortable! Even the fluffy pillows are so comfortable! The bathrooms are big and the standard room is actually very nice to stay in. The pool is the perfect size, not small like most hotels I've stayed. The 80ft slide is amazing! Fun for all ages.There is also a cozy hotub and work out room. The morning breakfast is one of the best breakfast's I have had at a hotel yet, and it comes complementary with staying each night. Many other hotels you have to pay extra for that. Yes, I look forward to returning again, it's a little hidden treasure in Bridgewater! Great for everyone!

Room Tip: So far, the two rooms I've stayed have been very nice over looking the forest area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank oceanalien67
Joanne C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a great review of our property. We are extremely lucky to have a wonderful staff that take pride in ensuring our guests are comfortable and in making them feel at home. Our room attendants are trained in Best Western's Ultra Clean program which ensure we offer the cleanest rooms in the industry as a standard. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - thank you again for such a wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the area.