$72
Bookgreece.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Came to celebrate two birthdays with 3 friends, we didn't pick all inclusive but drinks was cheap anyway, perfect location by the beach and out of the way.
Good deep pool with children's paddling pool.
10-15minute to the strip.
And very friendly staff!
All in all brilliant holiday for the money!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank George U
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Lets start with the pool, after all it is what attracted me. It looks lovely and the view is very nice indeed and right on the beach it says in the advert. The beach being a strip of dirty sand separated from the sea by a wall.
The pool water was so very cool indeed even for September, many of the sun beds were broken but left in situ. The entertainment was geared towards children but unless you were Czech your children would not have understood because that is the only language that was spoken. We were not even asked if we wanted to join in any of the Adult entertainment ( quiz) because it would have been pointless. Even the music quiz was all foreign. There was little available in the way of snacks through the day so you had to make it to breakfast or wait till lunch.
The food was the normal offering of salads, feta and other cheese, and then there was a small selection of "hot" food. Usually one meat, one fish, some pasta, mixed veg, mash, chips, rice and Bolognese and BBQ sauce, sometimes carbonara.
The quality and standard of the food was very poor indeed, but what made it worse was that the "hot" food was cold, even dead on 12pm when it was brought out and it just got worse because their Bain Marie which should have had hot lamps above it had only one at each end, the other ones were not working. I talked to the chef about the cold food and he said it was a big problem because the bulbs had been requested but management had not ensured that they were supplied. HOW BAD IS THAT!!!!!
Because there was so much of the food not eaten in the evening, it was reinvented and served up the following day, very little effort went into disguising this fact. Meals were not a relaxed affair, plates were cleared as soon as the last mouthful was taken and the attendants hovered to get to your table to get it cleaned as soon as you had stood up.
The all inclusive ended at 10pm in the evening, so even if you wanted to go for a meal, it was too late to come back and have a few relaxed drinks at the bar. In fact on the night we arrived, the barman closed the bar completely at 10.30pm. Internet was supposed to be free but it was hard to get a signal at the pool or the rooms, just got it in the restaurant. The fridges in the rooms were only fit for putting bottles in not food. The mattresses were very hard and uncomfortable. DO NOT GO ALL INCLUSIVE. in fact Just DONT GO, far better hotels around.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fan56
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Just back from our 12 nights stay and would not recommend this hotel if your British, food was below average, the hotel is Czech based so all activities/entertainment are in Czech, other than a couple of staff no-one speaks English so we were excluded from everything , even on checking out we weren't asked if we had a nice stay , if your British/ English speaking don't bother you'll just get ignored!!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shelagh M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Just home from a 12 night stay and to bed honest we were not happy.
On arrival we were booked in at reception by a young girl who spoke English but after that we found that the hotel predominantly caters for the Czech speaking people. That in itself is fine but it is not advertised. The entertainment is non existent if you don't speak the language.
The sunbeds are mostly broken unless you are up early to snag a newer blue one.
The food was just about edible but after the second day we ate out all the time even though we paid bed n breakfast.
Would never recommend this place and was glad we found another local hotel to use so our holiday wasn't spoilt.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Booked for 2 weeks all inclusive.

Will start with the few positives. All the reception staff we spoke to were very friendly, the 2 bar staff in the day friendly and most of the staff in the dining room were friendly. The pool area and gardens are very clean and well maintained.

The bedrooms are basic which I've never had a problem with but the mattress was awful and after 2 weeks my back was in agony.

If you manage to get a "blue" sun bed you are ok round the pool, but if you aren't up early and don't get one you either get an old plastic one or none at all because the majority of the others are broken.

The breakfast was edible, I managed to stomach lunch and dinner for the first week but the second week I had to eat out it was the smell making me feel sick just on entering the dining room.

Whilst I said one of my positives was the bar staff in the day a big negative is when they go off duty. The bar man during the evening is rude and arrogant and at times just chooses to totally ignore you. All inclusive finishes at 10 there was a queue one evening at 9.45 and he began to shout and complain how many people were waiting to be served.

The majority of people are Czech which normally wouldn't bother me as other nationalities are also entitled to holidays, but as soon as they find out that you are English they are rude. At times glaring across as if you shouldn't be there and often skipping in front of you in the queue for the bar whilst staring and saying something in Czech at you.

But the worst complaint I have of the hotel is the entertainment team, now I appreciate that most guests are Czech so they need to do things to entertain the guests but surely it should be ALL guests? First night we were there they seemed to be preparing a quiz, approached us and spoke in Czech we explained that we were from England to told "sorry you're English you can't play". After this totally ignored by the entertainment team for the entire 2 weeks day and night.

I would definitely not return to this hotel.

If you're English I would certainly say not to bother with it but if like me you tend to look past negative reviews and want to make your own mind up (learnt my lesson following this stay) I would certainly say DO NOT go all inclusive not only is the food extremely poor but to eat in kavos is so cheap can get a 3 course meal for 10 euros (our favourite restaurant was Pavlos) which if I had known in advance would have meant I would have gone room only.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple