$50
$65
Bookgreece.com
$45
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend and my friend and her boyfriend.
After reading reviews I wasn't expecting too much but was surprised. The pool was lovely and big and the entertainers were friendly and we loved abut of bingo at night. The food wasn't great but what do you expect for the amount we paid and we ate out every night just made use of the free alcohol in the hotel!

5 mins away from the strip so we was a nice distance away and could enjoy peace and quiet I highly recommend going at the beginning of june if you are a couple or family.
The restaurants before the strip on the walk there are the best and very very friendly people always gave us a bottle of water when we was walking past as it got extremely hot and it's quite a tiring walk.

In the sports bar on the strip they do great entertainment and lunches also all the bars do great deals on drinks.

Room Tip: Restaurants before the strip are the best option!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have recently come back from staying at Corfu Sea Gardens with 7 of my girl friends, all of us 18/17. After reading the reviews we were a bit nervous at what we might find on arrival but were pleasantly surprised. We arrived at about 5.30am and were greeted by the security guard (who was not as rude as other people have said, just struggled to communicate as his English was not too great). The rooms were very basic but had everything we needed, including air con and a hair dryer. Towels were changed 3 times in a week and our beds were changed a couple of times. The showers were not always very hot but that didn't bother me too much. Pool was lovely and cleaned every night and had great views.

The hotel was in a good location as it was only a 15 minute walk down to the strip which wasn't too bad after a few drinks, but it meant it was far enough away for us to relax in the quiet during the day. Taxi's weren't expensive apparently but we didn't feel we needed one. Bar staff were very lovely and the drinks were often quite strong which was great. All inclusive bar stops at 10pm so we used to stock up a bit before. Only thing I would say is that if anyone isn't 18 you get a different coloured wrist band so won't be served alcohol in the hotel, but we got round that. Everywhere else on the strip is fine.

The food was okay. Always chips, pasta, pizza, bread and salad so no one ever went hungry and the rest of the food was edible. There was quite a lot of variety compared to some of the all inclusive hotels I've stayed at in the past, and I'd say for the money we payed it was quite good.If you're used to staying in 4/5* hotels then this may not be for you but it's perfect for young people on holiday with their friends.

Overall, we can all say we enjoyed our stay at Corfu Sea Gardens. If we ever come back to Kavos I wouldn't hesitate about staying here again. The staff were very friendly and ensured we had a great time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had high expectations for this place as online it looked lovely, gorgeous weather decent reviews stunning scenery, but this just the calm before the storm. I don't want to sound like I am proper slagging this place off because all in all i have a lovely time but you cannot ignore the negatives because for the simple fact there were so many. My mates had an appalling excuse for a shower, our balcony doors would shut and the end up being un openable, broken bed and this was just the stuff in the apartment. The staff, there is no other way of putting it, the people in greece down 'the strip' as they call it are lovely but the staff are the most vile ignorant humans I've encountered at a hotel. If you are like us, do not get fooled by the all inclusive statement, the breakfast is uneatable in our opinions and skipped it every day, lunch was reheated dinner and dinner was actually okay to be honest, but we do advise avoiding the meet, had a large impact on our stomachs. Also it says free pool bar, they are no pints for beer, every drink is in a plastic cup like at a childs party, although saying that there is rum, vodka, malibu and oozu all included which do get you very drunk!

I don't want to come across as I hated the holiday but for a holiday you want to be spoilt and for everything to be perfect before you come back to reality and normality. I recommend this for a group of teenagers as the nightlife is nothing but fantastic, uterrly amazing and the restaurants down the strips food is to die for.

All in all then more negatives than positives so I rate 2*.

Room Tip: Every room is the same just make sure your bathroom doesn't flood.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank SuperNoodle_18
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Just come back from a holiday here with 20 people and this hotel was lovely for what you pay for! Obviously we are only the age of 18 so we wanted a cheap place to stay where we didn't have to worry about buying food. The food was very similar everyday but we all liked it so we can't complain! There were many different drinks at the bar to choose from and also ice cream and different parts of tr day. There was also a supermarket around the corner which was great to buy snacks and that for the room. The room was very basic but with being young and going to the strip every night, we were happy with a comfy bed and a warm shower. Probably wouldn't be suitable for people looking for 5 star accommodation! The pool was gorgeous and there was a little beach down below for a walk in the sea and for any water sports. It is a good 10-15min walk to the strip from the hotel which is not ideal, but not that bad! We walked it everyday but you can get a taxi for 8€. The staff were lovely and there were always doing games throughout the day in the pool; asking/booking parties on the strip and doing activities like games as bingo at night. Great for families and not too bad for the young uns wanting to party like us! To say we were worried about the place after reading other people's reviews but they are just to stuck up and picky. Would definitely come back to this place if we return to the crazy nightlife of kavos. Thank you sea gardens for putting up with us!xoxo

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Superb hotel value for money wise! Friendly reception staff! Not so friendly security but hey ho! A good 30 minute walk from the strip of kavos, but a taxi costs around 8euros! Animation team work very hard and have many activities throughout the day! Food was plentiful but very basic enough choice and cheap to eat out. The drinks however were good but I think it's a bot tight stopping the all inclusive a 10 when we have technically pre paid for the drinks and don't plan to head out until later! But they did offer drinks at a reduced rate but when you have been getting them free all day it was a bit poor! The pool was great and very big! The sun loungers were old broken and in comfy so take a few pillows from your room! The water sports on the beach was great fun and good value for money! Would return to this hotel can't moan for a cheap week away!

• Stayed: June 2013