“FANTASTIC!!!! LOVED EVERY MINUTE!”
Review of Morfeas Hotel

Morfeas Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kavos
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was my second stay at the morfeas and I will 100% be going back for a third visit. As always the staff are so friendly and help with any problems you may be experiencing. The food is fantastic I would advise everyone to at least stay in for one night just to try the steak. A new option they now offer is a half board serivce this can still be purchased on arrival even if you have booked self catering. There are four offers you can chose from at a very reasonable price, this gives you an option to eat half of the time at the hotel for your convenience and the other half to explore the food on the strip or if you love the food simply stay at the morfeas all holiday. I would recommend everyone get involed in the greek night or pool party depending on what time of year you visit, I had so much fun, one unforgettable experience. If the partying gets too much or your trip is a family holiday the night entertainment is in one word I can only describe as "Epic". Mickey the dj/entertainer/everything will make sure you feel welcome and bring so much humour you won't want to leave. If any of you visiting can sing take part in the Karoke which is on everynight for anyone willing to take part... very entertaining. When going out on day or night the hotel is only located 5 mins from the strip and 5 minutes from the beach. There is also a secret beach which I am yet to visit, it is around 45 minutes away so I recommend you rent a bike or quad as can get very hot apparently it is very beautiful and deffo worth a visit. Please Please ignore any bad reviews you see on here the staff at this hotel are just amazing some of the nicest people I have ever met while exploring the different greek Islands and the hotel cleanliness is kept to a very high standard with very polite maids. I have never heard of any thefts within this hotel but there is a safe you can purchase again a resonable price along with aircon if you require it. To sum up my time at this hotel AWESOME would not change a thing! Bring on 2014!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SaraSmile23

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at the morfeas the begining of the month with my sister, when we first arrived here we were thought it was basic but ok. Dissapointed to find bedding and towels only get changed two days a week, therfor geting two showers a day you can imagine geting dried on dirty towels was just discusting an never felt clean. A few days into the holiday my sister became sick and to follow myself few days later, only to find out there was a bug going around in the hotel. And near enough everybody who was staying there had the same bug !!! this just ruined our holiday as we were refined to the room which also had no TV may i point out. Also be careful when you first get there what you pay for air-conditioning and saftey deposid box as we paid 70 euro for air-conditioning and then 15 euro for saftey deposid box, other people who we spoke to had only paid 70 euro for both !!! so therfor we were ripped off on 15 euro absoulute joke. They have a greek night on a thursday which they charged us 20 euro each for, then the following thursday they told us we could do it again for 12 euro each, so there again ripping people off, we did not book it again for this reason. Will not be returning back to kavos anytime soon let alone the morefleas !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank natalie h
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had such a great time staying here! Everyone was so friendly & helpful from the first day to the last. Mickey really does an amazing job in the entertainment department. Every night there is something going on. Karaoke is a must!! Food at the hotel is great! Plus is a very good price.
Located 5 mins walk from strip & beach makes it a perfect place to stay. Would definitely come back and stay here again! Thanks for everything guys..miss you all!
Ron Burgundy

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 17, 2013

What a holiday. Hotel was awesome and mickey, joy and the other guys are great! The hotel food was fantastic! 5 stars! So helpful as well. They give great advice where to go outside of the hotel. Ignore any bad reviews on here. Would go back ASAP! Missing the mule and you guys/kavos
The Fresh Prince

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at Morfeas for 6 days, with a friend at the end of July/beginning of August. The rooms are basic, but that's all you need for a girls holiday and they were cleaned regularly. It was one of the friendliest hotels I've stayed at. All the staff are really helpful and fun to be around. I ended up in hospital on my trip and the hotel were really sweet about it and gave me lots of useful advice when I then had to deal with costs/insurance and one of them even drove me off to the surgery on their way out to save me the walk. They really look out for you and try and make your holiday a good one.

The location is great because it's less than 5 minutes away from the strip, but far enough that you don't get too much noise when you're back. There's also a cheap supermarket down the road which is useful for stocking up.

The food is also excellent. We ate out a lot at the beginning of the week but wish we hadn't because the food at the hotel was so reasonably priced and really good, it would have been better if we'd eaten there.

The pool party was also really good fun, perfect for before a night out. My friend and I are definitely coming back to Kavos next year and we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tika1994
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff is what makes this hotel #1 in Kavos.
Don't stay at this hotel if you are wanting a quiet holiday. It is a party hotel and that is what it does best.
The rooms are adequate and I had no problems with the cleanliness at all. Nice pool. Amazing staff (all apart from the one night guard who treats guests disgustingly)
The pool party is definitely worth the money and there is always other activities going on.
All in all, if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Kavos, this is the place. I will 100% stay at this hotel again if I return to Kavos, I wouldn't even look at any other hotel! Thanks to all the staff at the Morfeas for helping us to have an amazing holiday :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here for a week in august and is by far the best week holiday i have ever had, Me and my friend came for our first girls holiday and are already considering coming back next year with the rest of the group as it was amazing!. The hotel staff are warm and welcoming and make you feel comfortable for all of your stay, nothing is a bother to them. Our room was cleaned daily and the hotel cleaners were also really friendly which is often not the case in busy hotels, food is also really good in the hotel and i could not fault the hotel at all. Staying in the hotel also means you can go to its pool party which is hilarious and is a must!!!!
The hotel was in walking distance from the main strip and restaurants and there is also a huge supermarket near the hotel which is reasonably cheap.
I could not fault this hotel at all! if you go to kavos you MUST STAY HERE, I actually could not fault kavos at all! don't believe what to hear on tv as kavos is nothing like that at all! in the week we were there we didnt see 1 fight or anyone drink their own pee!
AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: we stayed in C block on the top floor and our hotel room was amazing! and pretty big!!!