“Amazing”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Kavos
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and 3 of my friends stayed at this hotel for a week in august for our first holiday away together. The rooms were basic but had everything you needed and were cleaned daily. The service was absolutely perfect, couldn't of asked for any more. The workers got to know your names and would have conversations with you, they would keep your room keys so you didn't loose them, they really made you feel as if you were the only people staying at the hotel. There was 24 hour security which came in handy (especially since we needed a doctor at one point and they called them immediately). The food was amazing and really cheap as well, and the pool party was hilarious. If we ever go to kavos again then the morfeus will be where we stay.

Room Tip: Choose to stay in the hotel rather than the appartments, the hotel is more modern and closer to the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Polish first
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

stayed here for my first holiday with the girls and it was amazing! everyone working in the hotel were so genuinely nice and friendly.. I've never felt so at home abroad!! The hotel was in a perfect location, 5 minute walk from the beach and the strip.. ad just round the corner from a supermarket! it was definitely close enough to everything but was still really quiet and chilled at night which was magic! Rooms were fairly basic but clean and comfortable, plenty of space to live in for a week!! Hotel food was great and their entertainment for the week was top notch!! I'd definitely come back to the morfeas again :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rowley Regis, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2013

i went to kavos for my first holiday with my boyfriend we choosen morfeas as it was away from the strip and the reviews were outstanding! and i couldnt agree more! the food was amazing the staff treated you like family and made you feel at home and our room was cleaned everyday. on our last night the hotel throw a pool party which i can say we saved the best till last the bbq which was cooked was out of this world and had a great night. and as the strip it was a walk but as we were a couple we didnt want to go down there all the time. the only downside to this hotel was the breakfast as it was just toast but round the corner you can get a full english for 2 euro plus if ur on the strip you wont be up for breakfast anyways. this hotel is good for couples and groups who want a clubbing holiday but not as extreme or who dont want annoying reps

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tash M
Reviewed August 21, 2013

After a long day of traveling and being up for 28 hours solid I was more than happy to have finally arrive at the morfeas. We had breakfast the first morning which wasn't the best but we were never awake early enough anyway so it wasn't a problem. After a little kip we met the staff. Well. I do not have enough time to describe how amazing they all where there's the godfather well he just makes amazing food which is hard to find out there then there's Akis he showed me the way with ouzo. On the decks you have mickey the best mp3 changer I have ever met and found out the hard way that what he says is true for example we payed for the beach party despite being told how bad it is and guess what. It was worse than expected. Moving on you have Tyler who one lad in particular was pretty much in love with put it this way. She knows how to pour a good morfeas mule. Everywhere you go there is always the hench one in this case kostas he has serious plate tekkers 'do you want a tray kostas?' 'Nah it will be fine I have my right arm' what legend though. Didn't speak to michallis much but I do know he has a nice car. The hotel food was amazing and some great deals. All the staf made our stay even more enjoyable than we possibly thought it could be. I would definatley go back without a doubt and would highly recommend to anybody wondering weather to go. Don't listen to anybody who says its 'not a nice place to go' they clearly went there with their head in a paper bag. As it was my first lads holiday I didn't know what to expect but if I did it would of being nothing as good as what it was. All I can say really is thank you morfeas it will be hard to match anywhere else.

1/6 of the Leeds lads.

1 Thank Reecet059
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in kavos for one week. This hotel was fab. The staff couldn't be any friendlier if they tried always there for you no matter what, made you aware of the dangers and told you the best places where to go. 5min walk from the beach and strip. The bed and room in general was clean though the bathroom wasn't. We stayed in the apartment which was a little dated. For sure worth the money. But it is kavos so i wouldn't recommend families staying. The food and drink in the hotel was great and very cheap they also have a pool bar that sells snacks all day again extremely cheap. The service was brilliant absolutely loved the staff and my holiday wouldn't have been the same without them! Go go go to kavos and stay here!!!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Hotel staff where brilliant, food was the best and location is just perfect. 5 minutes from the beach with an excellent beach side bar which did good food and drink at reasonable prices and 5 minutes from the strip. Why in the world do people with families go too kavos in the first place is beyond me? Get a clue people. If you want a good time for a good rate then morfeas hotel is the place to be. Mikey has too get a mention. Top dj, english and funny as hell. Hotel staff are not as pushy as other reviews suggest no where near. Did you people take a walk down the strip with all the PR guys and gals on your case all the time? Guess not with your reviews. Bottom line excellent staff, good food and brilliant entertainment. Totally enjoyed my time there. KAVOS IS NOT A PLACE FOR FAMILIES.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 17, 2013

When I first arrived at the first glance the hotel seemed decent but not the best but when I looked around it was dirty, when I went into the bathroom I found dead flies on the shelf and when i had a shower the water went every where and made puddles in the bathroom, to solve this problem the maid laid a towel down and left it there for days with the bathroom still filling with water! Overall very disappointing. The resort also leaves an awful lot to be desired, not a safe place at all I ended my 2 week holiday after 4 days!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank hayley m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kavos
Mediterranean Blue Resort
MarBella Corfu Hotel
MarBella Corfu Hotel
#1 of 5 in Agios Ioannis Peristeron
Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa

Been to Morfeas Hotel? Share your experiences!