“Romance by the sea”

Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Kavos
Cuisines: Greek, Healthy
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An oasis of peace in the village of Kavos, situated in a location like no other restaurant in the resort, being the only restaurant on the beach, serving a variety of local dishes and fish and seafood, something which has always been a specialty of the business from the very first day it opened in 1910! Run by the same family this family run business has kept the same standards it has always had, which is why it is well known not just in Kavos, but on the whole island of Corfu.
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We loved it sun set , sea and then rain the food was what we came for Greek , the staff were Greek and wait for it the country was Greek ..... If u are in love or a family then you need to have a meal here ...... At the end of the night the owner shuck my hand and said I don't have a rolls Royce , I don't have a Ferrari but what I do have is a van let me take you and your beautiful girlfriend back to your hotel because it is raining ....... It's ok we are from Manchester we love the rain !!!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate here one night, its a family run restaurant on the sea front, my roast chicken was OK if a little small, my partner had fish and didn't like it, that's not to say the food was bad, she's a picky eater ha ha. The home made wine was nice.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a nice meal at this fish restaurant which is situated at the end of the strip right on the beach. Quite a romantic setting, nicely decorated with tables looking out to sea which is just feet away. Would advise that you walk there along the beach which is much easier than avoiding all the offers from other places along the way!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

true greek restuarant, jenny luvly lady.. great food. situated right on the sea front, try the prawn kekabs, and the shark .mmm. was very very cheap to eat here, and the drinks are very cheap aswell,very greek atmosphere,such a luvly refreshing place to eat xjenn the owner, always makes you very welcome.very nice

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The Roussos restaurant was a haven of peace and tranquility combined with delicious food and lovely owners it was definitely the best night my wife and i had in kavos . Having met the owners Sophie and george that morning we decided to eat there in the evening with the promise of fresh sea bass caught that morning , and red wine produced by george . We were not dissapointed ,having fresh prawns to start with and sea bass as a main course all cooked with loving care by sophie and washed down with georges superb red wine what a treat . my wife enjoyed her stuffed jalepeno peppers and supreme of chicken just as much as i did mine . what with the great location looking out to sea which was very peacefull and sophie and georges great hosting it was a very memorable night and we can,t wait to return sometime thankyou .

1  Thank chris a