Me and my friend got there on the 17th June 13 and when we got there the old man was very nice and welcoming and his son billy we didn't think it was nosy wen we asked to move to a room to out the back which they had no promblems at all in doing at frist out room was right at the front and was loud room was very clean and the pool was lovely and the hotel is right in the beach I would stay here again as I found the family who ran the hotel really friendly the only thing I don't like is the fat old bozze cruise man trying to sell u tickets and if u didnt buy one him giving u crap he walk around by the pool of the hotel and the beach I would say if u want a ticket buy one from the rep or the shop
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SAILORS BEACH, is a family run business and was one of the first apt/hotel in Kavos. We are located right in the center of Kavos, walking distance to all main bars, clubs and restaurants. We offer a more relaxed atmosphere from mid May to mid June. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sailors Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sailors Beach Hotel Kavos
- Sailors Apartments Kavos, Corfu