The actual room itself wasn't too bad. There is a maid that cleans everyday and she was friendly and polite. The owner was also polite and helpful. We had to pay an extra 7 euros per night per bedroom for air con so it's an added expense if your on a budget. Overall the room was fine and served its purpose.
The noise from the club opposite is almost unbearable, you might as well be sleeping in the club it's that loud. Unless your out every single night of your holiday there is no way u will sleep if your not totally smashed.It's stops around 5am.
The pool is really nice and the beach a few steps further again with gorgeous views! The bar is quite pricey but the food was reasonable and very tasty. Perfect place to nurse a hangover during the day (if you don't mind cats!)
This hotel is only for serious clubbers and is literally right in the middle of the strip so if partying is what u Want then go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SAILORS BEACH, is a family run business and was one of the first apt/hotel in Kavos. We are located right in the center of Kavos, walking distance to all main bars, clubs and restaurants. We offer a more relaxed atmosphere from mid May to mid June. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sailors Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sailors Beach Hotel Kavos
- Sailors Apartments Kavos, Corfu