“A home away from home”

Solinianka Villas & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Solina
“A home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed at Solinianka this winter with a couple friends from Warsaw. I was skeptical about going to a small town but once I arrived I was amazed at how nice , clean and cosy everything was. The rooms are quite big and most importantly, clean! The staff and management were also extremely accommodating and friendly - even helping to organize trips for us during the day and night time activities such as going out or camp fires with "kielbasa" and mulled wine. The food was amazing too. You could have either Polish or Indian if requested - who knew that you can find authentic Indian in the Bieszczady! I felt extremely rested after my week stay and am already trying to see if there is a chance I can go in the summer.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Vsingh6

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a charming place in the Polish mountains. I really enjoy the outdoors and this region has great mountain biking and hiking trails. This hotel is affordable and comfortable with good personal service (English speaking staff). It's a great place to relax and truly unwind. There's breakfast and Wi-Fi and fantastic food.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I spent a week at Solinianka Villas & Spa with a group of my friends this winter. The hotel has a very high standard; spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, a spa in which I had a massage, a private sauna, wifi, professional staff, etc. This is a great place to get away from the city. I have to say that I have never had better sleep than in the Bieszczady mountains. We spent the week horseback riding and hiking. We also took an off road trip around the mountains with a tour guide. Most evenings we had dinner at Solinianka, which serves both traditional Polish and Indian food. At the hotel, we also smoked sheesha and drank mulled wine. One night the staff organized a bonfire for us where we had traditional Polish kielbasa and cabbage. We also went to a local club called Sztygarka which was surprisingly a great night scene. This was my first time in Poland so I didn't know what to expect. I have to say that I was very impressed overall and I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Benjaminwalton10
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend and had an amazing time. The surroundings are absolutely stunning and the place is perfect for a relaxing get away. We had an incredible massage in the spa and went for long walks in the mountains. The Indian food we had in the restaurant was excellent and authentic. Rooms were very cozy and comfortable. We will definitely be back and can highly recommend it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sophia A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Probably the most fun I've ever had on a trip, the staff were friendly, the location was ideal and it was such a comfortable and relaxing stay. If you want to go on a vacation somewhere, this is the place to do it, and with these prices, you can never go wrong.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

There is a sauna and a masseuse that both need to be booked and pay for as extras I would expect that from the massage but not the sauna. Having one sauna in my eyes does not meet the criteria to call themselves a spa. The staff are average not rude but also not helpful. The wifi would not work in our room as advertised. In general very poor we had booked two nights and left after two hours. After going and explaining our disappoint, the man behind the desk understood and we thought all was well and we just needed to go and find somewhere else to stay that was until they sent us an email asking us to pay as we did not fulfil our booking! They are truly a joke and although it looks nice from the photos I would never go back even if they did truly turn the place into a spa one day.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Paul G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solina
Hotel Arlamow
Karino Hotel & Spa
Karino Hotel & Spa
#2 of 12 in Polanczyk
Osrodek Szkoleniowo-Wypoczynkowy Jawor

Been to Solinianka Villas & Spa? Share your experiences!