“So glad we found this place”
Review of Comida Coreana

Comida Coreana
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

The best dinner we had in Villa de Leyvas. Highly recommended. It's a small menu and they really sell every dish. Order a few items for the table and share.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

A small restaurant, with lovely service and freshly prepared food.

Each main dish was served with a complementary soup and selection of homemade tasty pickles- yum!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Just try it. Is that simple. It doesn't matter if you have tried korean food before or no, you're just going to love it. Kim (I believe is her name) always cooks with a smile in her face and that translate to food on her plates. To us it bring us happiness and if a plate of food can do that, what else do you need. I love the kimchi and my wike loves the rice pasta noodles with seaffod. But the beed is also excellent. Sometimes I order the soup just with veggies and tofu and is great as well. Really good place to go. Be advise: is small place. 20 peoples tops.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I grew up in a Korea town in LA and this was not what I expected. Maybe to the average Colombian this is good Korean food and I do imagine it is difficult to get all the ingredients in a small town like Villa de Leyva but I was not impressed

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank gastronomyfan
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Such a lovely little spot, with fab simple menu, vegan options, good atmosphere and just basically great - highly recommend

Date of visit: January 2019