“Nice place!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 30, 2019

We liked this restaurant. The attention is good and there's a wide variety of pizzas. The only thing that I found weird is that their 4 cheeses pizza had cheddar cheese and it gave it a weird taste - a little bit low quality

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

I arrived at this restaurant for a family meal and Colombian friends ordered and paid for the meal before the food arrived.
The food was quite bland and lacked flavour. One of the waiters was fairly friendly.
When I tried to leave the restaurant a female waitress and manager physically blocked me and bared me from leaving the restaurant even though I had the receipt to say the meal was paid for. Some people eventually helped me to leave but it was a scary and awful experience.
I reported the incident to the police who said amounts locals this restaurant does not have a good reputation in Villa de Leyva and the manager is volatile and does not treat customer air staff with respect.
I have never been so humiliated and they wanted they treated me appallingly. I would not return here and want to warn others about it.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Spectacular view from the second floor.
The service was slow, the dishes we ordered were not correct and the food was cold. The manager would not listen to us about the problems with he food and was extremely rude. We wiuld not return to this restaurant and would not recommend it to anybody.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with family at Martina Franca ... this is a professional ran restaurant with friendly staff who have time for all customers . I had the fish (salmon) dish which was fresh and delicious . My wife had the lasanga which looked lovely . The drink prices were also very reasonable .
We sat upstairs and the views in the sunset were amazing . Lovely visit !

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant in August of this year . From the minute we arrived we were made feel welcome . The staff are very professional and also very friendly .
The food was amazing - pizza so fresh and tasty and also the desserts . This restaurant is a must visit if in the area . Cant wait to visit again !!!

Date of visit: August 2018