Very Good, but Expensive.
Nice colonial style, excellent view, very good food. The service was impeccable and the room was nice, but then again very expensive. There is a pool with heated water which is the only way you´d probably use it because the weather is kind of cold and the water freezing. Use lots of sunscreen because although the weather is cold the sun is scorching; I went back home looking like a very large lobster.
The hotel is nicely located close to the main plaza (5 blocks) but far enough so is quiet and away from the crowds that invades this little town on weekends and holidays. Nice place to go if you got some extra money to expend.
The town itself is beautiful and there are plenty of hotels, hostel and restaurants for all budgets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospedería Duruelo is located in Villa de Leyva becomes the perfect destiny to rest, to share and to know tourist sites with your family and in pair, to realize enterprise conventions and meetings successfully. Currently Hospedería Duruelo has only 93 rooms surrounded by beautiful gardens, 5 halls and 6 rooms for meeting of your convention or your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hospederia Duruelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia Duruelo Hotel Villa De Leyva
- Hospederia Duruelo Boyaca