Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $369.07
from $222.94
from $251.00
1,112 results
All reviews worth a visit main plaza per person architect clay gaudi house casa villa balconies esque electricity artwork
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This was like inhabiting a fairy tale house. The design is ingenious and totally unique. Well worth a visit.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I just loved this house! For me it was a good experience, it’s a very cool place to visit, and the staff is very kind and friendly! Very recommended!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Not easy to be found, the terracotta sprawl had many surprises both inside and out, although the upkeep left much to be done.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I wish my daughter was here with me when she was little. This is excellent for kids
to roam and discover. It takes a lot of imagination to build this fantastic building.
This is like Alice in Wonderland. I had a bit of difficulty getting there as I had to pass by a house that had 2 dogs barking madly at me. I hitched hike a vehicle to get me there.
I do not regret doing so.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

It's certainly original with lots of unusual features and probably has lots of appeal to children with all its nooks and crannies and roof terraces. But as to architectural merit, unless you are a fan of Gaudi (Sagrada Familia) you may not be very impressed.

Date of experience: March 2019