Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $3.50
from $214.00
from $150.00
1,004 results
All reviews unique house minute walk clay house nooks and crannies house built unique place entrance fee walk around worth a visit guided tour architect gaudi mosaics imagination decoration art creative
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I just loved this house! For me it was a good experience, it’s a very cool place to visit, and the staff is very kind and friendly! Very recommended!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Not easy to be found, the terracotta sprawl had many surprises both inside and out, although the upkeep left much to be done.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I wish my daughter was here with me when she was little. This is excellent for kids
to roam and discover. It takes a lot of imagination to build this fantastic building.
This is like Alice in Wonderland. I had a bit of difficulty getting there as I had to pass by a house that had 2 dogs barking madly at me. I hitched hike a vehicle to get me there.
I do not regret doing so.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

It's certainly original with lots of unusual features and probably has lots of appeal to children with all its nooks and crannies and roof terraces. But as to architectural merit, unless you are a fan of Gaudi (Sagrada Familia) you may not be very impressed.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The creator certainly had a vision in his mind when he built this. A very interesting tour of a very eclectic engineer.