“Delicious... can't help not goin back every time”

La Galleta Pasteleria Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Villa de Leyva
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Medellín, Colombia
“Delicious... can't help not goin back every time”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

All the desserts they serve are delicious and haven't tried one I didn't like. I really recommend all of them not being able to mention a specific one.
They have two sites and I guess I preffer their original one, which is three blocks from the main park on the way to Duruelo (Hotel).
Sincerely, you have to try them out!

Visited March 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“The best Milojas in the world”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The coffee is very good, and pretty much all pastries we tasted were delicious... but there are few things in this world as delicious as the home-made miloja they offer. Similar to a Napoleon, it consists of layers of flaky pastry, cream, and caramel sauce. A true delicacy and perhaps the most delicious dessert I have had in a while. I would go back over and over to eat it!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank ReiseLust_23
Oxford, UK
“Fab cakes, good choice of teas”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Top class cakes available, comfy sofa at the back. Bit of traffic noise coming in from the street. There's another smaller branch couple of blocks up from Calle Calliente which has no sofa but is without the traffic noise.

• Visited January 2013
Bogota
“Very Bad service”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was in La Galleta on January 3/13 with my relatives around 6 PM. We make the order and wait more tahn half hour and never was delivered. We were annoyyend for the situation and ask waiters but they say "wait in one minute". I can´t understand the delay when the process is only "cut and put in the dish" the deserts. This situation occurs also in other tables. Finally after 40 minutes waiting, we left the restaurant. Very very bad service. Despite that, desert looks fantastic but we can´t try them.

• Visited January 2013
JaimeMur, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at La Galleta Pasteleria Cafe, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Sincerely we apoligize for delay in our service. We will take the necessary steps to not affect our customers. We invite you to our new headquarters in the street (Carrera) 10 number 11-23, and amending our error. Thank you for your communication.
Chicago, Illinois
“I love this place!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Sweets are awesome!! The service is outstanding. All the deserts are great; very fresh at very good price.

Visited December 2012