See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

The owner is very rude with the staff and the clients. The quality of the food is terrible, and even though the hotel is beautiful and very well located, the rooms are humid, cold and plenty of bugs. I highly recommend avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My name is Alan and I am an American from Memphis, TN. I stayed at this hotel on 9/7/18 and 9/8/18. I travelled from Bogota on a bus. It was efficient and economical. The hotel has the BEST location directly on the Plaza and just a few minutes from the bus station. The hotel was GREAT with large rooms (I rented 5 rooms for 10 adults). The rooms were clean with premium bedding and large showers. The hotel also has FREE onsite parking. The hotel served a delicious American Style breakfast with croissants.. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. It also has a HUGE terrace overlooking the Plaza. We took our own liquor and they charged a small uncorking fee. I saved the BEST for last. The desk manager was Diego and was GREAT. He spoke English, Spanish and I think a little French. All the staff was very nice and worked very hard to ensure a happy stay. I would highly recommend this property.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The location is great, also the facilities of the Hotel and the Terrace with views to the plaza mayor.

No vegetarian friendly. The TV does not work. Cold room. No mini-bar.

Too expensive for the service they provided!!

The breakfast was really poor and not good quality. The service not the best. The restaurant in the Terrace has like 5 dishes... no hot drinks at night. Not a single vegetarian option in the menu.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Mosquitoes...
the hotel is nice, beautiful architecture, a little low light location, nice spot cause is in front of the main plaza, but noisy at night, and a lot of mosquitoes. we call twice to reception to get some help with that, cause we can't sleep... No answer.
The room was good, with nice terrace to backyard
Wifi no good idea.
In brief is good, not a big problem, but you can find better options, same price.

Room tip: ask some room not at MAIN HALL... noisy
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

We had such high hopes for this hotel. We planned our family vacation for over two months and had been in communication with the staff and everything seemed great. We picked this hotel over hotel duruelos because of its location but we will not do that again.

To keep it short: 1)there were termites in the bed pillows and sheets in not one but two rooms( we asked to be changed location). The staff said it was normal for villa deleyva and all hotels had that. 2) the breakfast while included is not good. It was supposed to be open at 7 and by 7:30 the staff arrived. 3) the location is great for getting around but it is loud at night. We heard music, people and howling dogs in the middle of the night. For the price it's too many things against it. Would not recommend.

Date of stay: December 2016