The hotel is very conveniently placed and has a pleasant atmosphere.The service and attention to client lhowever eaves a lot to be desired:
1. I was about to take a shower at 7pm, there was no hot water. When I complained at reception, they said "why did you not call, we have to switch it on.", as if it was the normal thing to do in a hotel that charges USD100+ per night. No apologies.
2. Building works(hammerring) about 10 meters where I had my breakfast, I paid the full price, there was no advice about building works and they made no effort to make it less inconvenient
3. When they gave me the final bill, I noticed that they charged VAT, that other hotels I stayed in Colombia did not charge for foreigners. When I quiered it, they retorted, by saying that they should have taken copy of my passport. I told them they had my passport on arrival, and it is not for me to tell them what they should be doing to save their foreign guests additional costs. It was only when I refused to pay the higher amount that they gave me a proper invoice excl. VAT. Very bad practice, that not even benefits the hotel. This and the manner and the off-the-cuff style they dealt with it left a very bad taste on departure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel boutique, restaurado con el confort de la hoteleria moderna, bellamente decorado, excelente localizacion. Servicio a la habitacion, cuenta con restaurante con excelente gastronomia, WI-FI, (Spa) piscina romana, bano turco, masajes corporales, masajes faciales (centro de estetica) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Posada de San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.