Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
$50
$81
$52
  • Pool
Thiw Son Beach Resort(Ko Yao Yai)(Great Value!)
$32
$29
  • Breakfast included
$42
$47
Activities Resort(Ko Yao Yai)(Great Value!)
$29
$41
Agoda.com
Yao Yai Resort(Ko Yao Yai)
$57
Heimat Gardens(Ko Yao Yai)
$44
  • Restaurant
Koh Yao Beach Front(Ko Yao Yai)(Great Value!)
$26
2,743 results
All reviewsinfinity poolour honeymoonsteep hillteak woodcar serviceocean viewbeach massagefive star hotelphuket airportspeedboat transfera la carteamazing viewsmain poolgrand pool villaao po grand marinabuffet dinnerbaht per person
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I booked the hotel on expedia one day before checking in. After I booked, I called the hotel to book the time for picking up, but at the mean time, they told me my reservation is not confirmed yet, I should call later,which is acceptable, although expedia sent me the confirmation already.
In the afternoon, same words. In the evening, same words. Next morning , I was told that they can't pick me up coz I have to book one day be4, and I have to go to the pier by taxi by myself, and still have to pay B1250 for the boat ,though that price include the transportation from the airport to the pier. I explained that I called yesterday to confirm the time, but they said, get this, THE RESERVATION OFFICE OF A RESORT IS CLOSED ON SUNDAY AND CAN'T CONFIRM THE RESERVATION! In the end I paid for taxi to go to a pier and took a public ferry. The place is good, with good view and facilities, but this stay had already been ruined be4 i got there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
9  Thank Gary H
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

from all the travel experiences, we never had such cosy and warm welcoming experience from your staff. specially would like to thank all the staff from the resorts for the smile, joy, happiness they had brought us. we will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Wong P
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel quieto fancy Unique.... The arquithecture is incredible .... A resort for couples and family... Th island is very quiet and hard to get it. The only muslim Island in the country.The staff is polite and try to make a pleasant stay. One of the best in tailand

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank paulachrys
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have stayed there for one night and it was beautiful. Everyone sould come and see the resort to feel the warmth of Thai hospitality and amazing tropical surroundings. We loved the design, service was perfect, food was excellent and we were lucky with the weather. Highly recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: Deluxe is a basic room category, but it is good enough for everything.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikolay P
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We were looking for a luxurious get away place, away from mass tourism and close to the natural elements of nature. We found our ideal tranquil location at Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort. The resort staff always served us with warm smiles and the food was good.

Our room and view matched to the beautiful pictures seen on the website. We really enjoyed to stay in and enjoy from the in-house entertainment when it rained. We enjoyed mostly on the lovely beachside and swimming pool just to relax and catch some sunshines.

We definitely keep this experience and will think of returning to this charming place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple