See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel twice already. The location is really awesome. Hotel is in baroko style. At the time of my last stay there was no restaurant in the hotel already, only breakfast was served. Another restaurant is located near the hotel. Staff was very kind. I only feel supervision can improve: receptionists do not inform well one after each other, what is pending to be done, missing of room equipment do not surprise anyone, cigaret smell in the loby, you have to pay in advance reasoning that they have bad experience with previous guests. Rooms had sufficient desk for business travelers, wireless and cable internet. Bathroom is nice and clean. Breakfast is standard.

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank Iveta B
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Was here on business for 3 nights. Most of my travel is done alone but on this occasion I was accompanied by a work associate. This was a good thing as the hotel has few amenities and (as some other people have said) is a little depressing, mainly due to its dark decor. Having said that the staff are very friendly, the breakfast is very nice and prices reasonable. My room had a nice view overlooking the park. This was my first visit to Teplice and the Czech Republic so it is hard to say how this hotel compares to others in the region.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I've never been in a such excellent hotel. There are all is need to modern people - good cuisine, modern technology and the other services.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Budu_bez_nika
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was pleased by this hotel, as it kind of sticked to me in terms of decorations, furniture and friendly staff, who were both helpful and and smiling. In nice and quiet street and possible parking on their yard. I liked it there, even new hotel, it has its original design and that makes it different and special to other hotels.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jiri K
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Travelling around europe I've stayed to a lot of different hotels. This hotel, even if new, is one of the ugliest place I've ever been: as I arrived I've found a small park lot ( only 6 placet for 25 rooms; at the reception they were unable to give me the door card because theery rn out of them; even to go bed I'd to ask receptionist to open me the room; my room is so small that I've problem to turn around; and the foods are on a low Quality level. I've been also to other hotels in Teplice, surely better from different point of view.
I'll never come back to this hotel for sure.

Date of stay: November 2011