$61
  • Bar/Lounge
$69
Hotel Almond(Teplice)(Great Value!)
$38
Hotel Green House(Teplice)(Great Value!)
$35
Saraya Wellness & Penzion(Teplice)(Great Value!)
$35
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Dexter(Teplice)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Was here on business for 3 nights. Most of my travel is done alone but on this occasion I was accompanied by a work associate. This was a good thing as the hotel has few amenities and (as some other people have said) is a little depressing, mainly due to its dark decor. Having said that the staff are very friendly, the breakfast is very nice and prices reasonable. My room had a nice view overlooking the park. This was my first visit to Teplice and the Czech Republic so it is hard to say how this hotel compares to others in the region.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I've never been in a such excellent hotel. There are all is need to modern people - good cuisine, modern technology and the other services.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Budu_bez_nika
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was pleased by this hotel, as it kind of sticked to me in terms of decorations, furniture and friendly staff, who were both helpful and and smiling. In nice and quiet street and possible parking on their yard. I liked it there, even new hotel, it has its original design and that makes it different and special to other hotels.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jiri K
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Travelling around europe I've stayed to a lot of different hotels. This hotel, even if new, is one of the ugliest place I've ever been: as I arrived I've found a small park lot ( only 6 placet for 25 rooms; at the reception they were unable to give me the door card because theery rn out of them; even to go bed I'd to ask receptionist to open me the room; my room is so small that I've problem to turn around; and the foods are on a low Quality level. I've been also to other hotels in Teplice, surely better from different point of view.
I'll never come back to this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank CaiusJulius
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I'm travelling very often to Teplice for business.
I can say that I tried several hotels, ( this one, Payer, Paradise, Prince de ligne, Beethoven ).
Hotel Giacomo is the best in comfort and quiet.
Service is a little bit under quality at the reception, maybe because this hotel is very niew.
But the hotel is very quiet, the rooms are very pleasant and comfortable.
A wellness center is also on place for a fee. Didn't tried it yet.
The city is not so big, than the location of the hotel, not close to the center is not a problem.
After discovering this hotel, I always book my room there.
I travel in CZ for many years, and know very well the city.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business