See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Travelling around europe I've stayed to a lot of different hotels. This hotel, even if new, is one of the ugliest place I've ever been: as I arrived I've found a small park lot ( only 6 placet for 25 rooms; at the reception they were unable to give me the door card because theery rn out of them; even to go bed I'd to ask receptionist to open me the room; my room is so small that I've problem to turn around; and the foods are on a low Quality level. I've been also to other hotels in Teplice, surely better from different point of view.
I'll never come back to this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank CaiusJulius
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I'm travelling very often to Teplice for business.
I can say that I tried several hotels, ( this one, Payer, Paradise, Prince de ligne, Beethoven ).
Hotel Giacomo is the best in comfort and quiet.
Service is a little bit under quality at the reception, maybe because this hotel is very niew.
But the hotel is very quiet, the rooms are very pleasant and comfortable.
A wellness center is also on place for a fee. Didn't tried it yet.
The city is not so big, than the location of the hotel, not close to the center is not a problem.
After discovering this hotel, I always book my room there.
I travel in CZ for many years, and know very well the city.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2010

The staff were excellent, friendly and attentive. The rooms were very well equipped with very comfortable beds which is a MUST for a business traveller. I liked the decor and the "feel" of the place. Great breakfast and nice toiletries, I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Best service and lokation witch give you very warm and kind fillings be like at home!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2010

The welcome was perfect, as well as was our stay in this very beautiful and quiet hotel. The breakfast is just perfect. The staff is wonderful, very kind. Beautiful stylish rooms. They are not too big but they have everything you needs. Probably the best place to go when visiting Teplice.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business